Fri 23 Apr: SL: Hull FC v Wakefield Trinity KO 19:45 (Sky)

Who will win?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/04/21 at 19:15

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure I followed why Griffin was entitled to jab Leno in the chin 4/5 times when he should have been playing the ball.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Westerman has had a fair old game tonight.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

5 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Wakefield look like they don’t have an attack coach, like they don’t know what they’re doing. Woeful with ball in hand at times.

Not sure about hampshire at 6

I hoped it would never end, I wanted to see more drop goal attempts.

4 minutes ago, ShropshireBull said:

Hull of old lose that. Wakey look fine on that performance. Now if they can just get that bloody ground fixed we'd have another club snooping around the playoffs. 

Hull playing well, Catalan playing well and Cas in last year of this cycle. Is this the year we get a new Grand Final winner?

Thought Wakey were on the wrong end of breaking the bad habit losing which is a hard habit to break, those little important things go against you, a fumble,  a misdirected pass, a dubios call at the wrong time, good effort, very good effort, they will win a few games to ensure safety with this form.

11 minutes ago, ShropshireBull said:

Hull of old lose that. Wakey look fine on that performance. Now if they can just get that bloody ground fixed we'd have another club snooping around the playoffs. 

Hull playing well, Catalan playing well and Cas in last year of this cycle. Is this the year we get a new Grand Final winner?

No Chucking Fance.

On the evidence so far it's gone from a three team league to a two team comp, and the bottom half of the rest only have to worry about two games in the season, against Leigh.

1 hour ago, Chris22 said:

What is understandably frustrating for fans is that Tetevano saw red for his tackle the other week and Faraimo saw yellow for a very similar tackle today.

I thought at the time that the Tetevano shot was worth a yellow especially as Fages got up (After milking the penalty of course), didn't even go off for a HIA and played on unaffected. Seemed fair enough tonight for the Hull guy to get a yellow even though it ended Jowitt's game and probably has him out for a week due to HIA.  Lets see what the disciplinary make of it.  

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

1 hour ago, DavidM said:

I agree with Baz’s assessment of fullback play ... you dont need to jump unless you need to 

It's coaching for the purpose penalty, always have your feet off the floor in case someone hits you

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

6 hours ago, ShropshireBull said:

Just checked, and apparently it's not the year of the wolf, in fact there is no year of the wolf.... have they been lying to us?

Another 2 points and could easily have been a bigger margin.  Wakey had a dig and some big efforts by their forwards.

One of the main differences in Hull this year is the attitude being instilled by Hodgson.  Mistakes are made but just get on with the job:

“We do not want to discourage that type of rugby, we want to be making a massive amount of opportunities and nine times out of ten, Jake hits that pass.”

Archived