Thu 22 Apr: SL: Wigan Warriors v Castleford Tigers KO 18:00

Who will win?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/04/21 at 17:30

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know Cas are looking very good indeed, but I think Wigan will win this. We are likely to play 6/7 second rows again, and that gives us superb mobility and one on one defence across the park. Being at home we will have a lot of space to run into. We generally lose the progress battle for the first 30 minutes and then gradually take advantage of fitness and mobility after that. I think we will get a few over 20 and Cas a few under. 

Should be a superb game. Happy to use ourleague for the first time. 

6 hours ago, Exiled Wiganer said:

Happy to use ourleague for the first time. 

Gonna see if I can listen to the game on t'internet commentary but if I can't, any score updates and your entirely unbiased thoughts would be appreciated on here please mate.

(Okay, just the updates then...)

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

11 hours ago, Exiled Wiganer said:

I know Cas are looking very good indeed, but I think Wigan will win this. We are likely to play 6/7 second rows again, and that gives us superb mobility and one on one defence across the park. Being at home we will have a lot of space to run into. We generally lose the progress battle for the first 30 minutes and then gradually take advantage of fitness and mobility after that. I think we will get a few over 20 and Cas a few under. 

Should be a superb game. Happy to use ourleague for the first time. 

I think the game will be played inside the 10 - 15m lines.   The team which makes the best easy yardage up the short pitch will have the edge.

23 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Yeh this looks a good one , I’m surprised it’s not on sky 

And why have they stopped putting all games on in one venue over the weekend?

It's not as if, 1) There are any fans, and 2) It's not as if there is anything else worth watching on Sky Sports.

6 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Gonna see if I can listen to the game on t'internet commentary but if I can't, any score updates and your entirely unbiased thoughts would be appreciated on here please mate.

(Okay, just the updates then...)

If t’internet goes down, then feel free to cut and paste: he never touched him, he’s not that sort of player, and even if he did he didn’t mean it, and even if he did, which he didn’t then you should see what Saints get away with. 

3 hours ago, Rupert Prince said:

I think the game will be played inside the 10 - 15m lines.   The team which makes the best easy yardage up the short pitch will have the edge.

short pitch?

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

I've got the Talksport 2 commentary on (other choices are available) and it seems like a decent game so far.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Exiled Wiganer said:

Great try from Cas. Moved right on the last and Olpherts scores. Turner in the halves having a great game. 

Fantastic stuff EW, feels like I'm actually there.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

6 all - Hardaker levels the scores.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived