Thu 22 Apr: SL: Wigan Warriors v Castleford Tigers KO 18:00

Who will win?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/04/21 at 17:30

30 minutes gone. Cas kicking better and spreading the ball superbly. Wigan hang in and dangerous now and then. Lots of Cas penalties, for an A to Z of (supposed?) offences. 8-6 after one of the many Ms in the Cas pack kicks another goal. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Exiled Wiganer said:

Smith starting at 7 for Leuluai. 6-6 after Hardaker converts. A popular try scorer down the lane.

All the amateur commentators must work a bit harder, as they did not name the try scorer, only the goal kicker.

Perhaps too much banter...

Bevan French marks his return to action with a try. Tricky conversion for Hardaker - landed for 10:6.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

French shows fancy footwork, with Farrell channelling his inner Reg Gasnier to put him into space. Cas had a great last tackle play in Wigan’s 20 which Wigan survived. A penalty and sweeping back line move later. Hardaker kicks from touch. 12-8.

17 minutes ago, Exiled Wiganer said:

And that’s oranges. 2 excellent sides.

Keep going pal, but shorten your otherwise excellent updates or else Futtocks will keep nipping in front of you.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Olpherts over the line for Cas. 12 all.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bevan French scores again, after a great break from Hardaker.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Singleton and Watts have had a couple of tussles already, and there could be more coming.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Try for Sam Powell. Cas need a big effort to take this game now.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived