Thu 22 Apr: SL: Huddersfield Giants v St Helens KO 19:45 (Sky)

Who will win?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/04/21 at 19:15

Has the lad who does the scoreboard had the night off?

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huddersfield need to get a lot better at appealing. Saints go up as a team, all waving their fists together for a six again and Roby up in the Ref's face. Giants are all one out.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, johnh1 said:

Mine is on permanently. Are they still as annoying as ever?

It’s just like background noise . I picked up that Saints are an apex predator and everyone playing is outstandingly phenomenal 

1 minute ago, Just Browny said:

Huddersfield need to get a lot better at appealing. Saints go up as a team, all waving their fists together for a six again and Roby up in the Ref's face. Giants are all one out.

They could just dive instead. It’s proven to be their go to the last game and half. 

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

Grace keeps just rolling the ball under his foot at the ptb , but that rule is totally ignored for some reason so no worries 

It's almost easier to pick out the ones that are played correctly,  Saints are masters at rolling it under their feet as they move forward into the markers, fair play if they're allowed to.

Just now, Hela Wigmen said:

I’d estimate it’s well over 80% of all Super League players who do that. 

Indeed , I’ve never been sure why that rule change was introduced then ignored after about one minute of the first game 

10 minutes ago, Hela Wigmen said:

They could just dive instead. It’s proven to be their go to the last game and half. 

Isn’t that Cootes trick, dive and wave hands until ref gives in.

The only way the Giants are going to get anything out of this is if Saints go home at H-T, lots of effort but it's at the wrong end of the field, they just can't get down the other end other than a 5th tackle kick. I don't believe they can keep up that  defensive effort for the second half, so it's upto how much Saint's want to add to their tally.

Sezer finally gets his pass selection right and it's a gem. Nice try for McQueen.

The game needed that, shame about the conversion.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Archived