Mental Health in RL and wider society

Apologies for another promotion post, I don't intend to do this for every video just the specials or ones I feel are of particular interest to posters. But I felt this is an important topic and one posters may wish to support.

Ian Smith talks about mental health and his work with the State of Mind charity. It touches on the male ego, vunrable people, signs and important work, please give it a like and leave a comment on YouTube to support this 👍

On this topic.

Those who subscribe to Watchnrl.com should watch One on One with Matty Johns next Wednesday. Matty has a discussion with Melbourne Storm player Nico Hines about his struggle with depression.

On 21/04/2021 at 10:05, David Dockhouse Host said:

Apologies for another promotion post, I don't intend to do this for every video just the specials or ones I feel are of particular interest to posters. But I felt this is an important topic and one posters may wish to support.

Ian Smith talks about mental health and his work with the State of Mind charity. It touches on the male ego, vunrable people, signs and important work, please give it a like and leave a comment on YouTube to support this 👍

That's really good. Thanks for posting.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Archived