NRL Match Thread - Round 7 - 2021

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Graham said:

Looks like I was the only one watching ...🤪

I had the radio commentary on, but was a bit too busy to come on here. Hopefully less frantic tomorrow morning.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just hoping that whatever happened to the Titans last week doesn't happen again, because they were unwatchably wretched in round 6.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Preview Gold Coast v Souths

Titans player unavailable: Tino Fa’asuamaleaui (Suspended)

Rabbitohs players unavailable: Blake Taaffe (Injured), Taane Milne (Injured), Braidon Burns (Injured), Jed Cartwright (Injured), Brock Gardner (Injured), Latrell Mitchell (Suspended), Josh Mansour (Injured)

Gold Coast Titans were on the end of an embarrassing loss to Manly Sea Eagles last week and they have issues to fix both on and off the ball.

South Sydney Rabbitohs on the other hand made it five wins in a row with a thrilling Golden Point success over Wests Tigers last week but they weren’t at their best in that game. Despite the loss of the Latrell Mitchell (see above) the away side should still to make it five successive wins on the trot over Titans. 

Preview Eels v Broncos

This game is being played in Darwin.

Eels players unavailable: Michael Jennings (Suspended), Michael Oldfield (Injured), Waqa Blake (Injured)

Broncos players unavailable: Kotoni Staggs (Injured), Dale Copley (Injured), Ben Te’o (Injured)

Parramatta Eels put their loss to St. George Illawarra Dragons behind them as they ran out big winners over Canberra Raiders last week. They showed their class in that game and they’ll look to build on it as they take on Brisbane Broncos.
The Broncos produced a decent show last week but it was still not enough to win. They lack consistency which is a big issue for the Broncos. They will find it tough going on the road in this game and if the Eels can replicate last week’s performance, they should be able to win and win well.

Early try for Fifita in the battle between the teams in blue & white.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Jackson Paulo in at the corner for the Rabbitohs.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Graham said:

David Fifita in for his second try. He just battered through half the Rabbitohs’ defence 

Seven players beaten for that score.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived