Bus driver 7

Eric wallace

Don’t know how many people on here remember the buses from the old days of Huntington stadium but one off the drivers BUS DRIVER 7 Chris Tuite was laid to rest today. Still followed York even tho cas became his first choice team. Farewell to a big character from days past. 

5 minutes ago, Eric wallace said:

Don’t know how many people on here remember the buses from the old days of Huntington stadium but one off the drivers BUS DRIVER 7 Chris Tuite was laid to rest today. Still followed York even tho cas became his first choice team. Farewell to a big character from days past. 

I worked for West Yorks Road Car for a few years in the 80/90 but i was in the garage on Barbican Rd.don't recall the name but its a great loss to our sport and his family my condolences

You’re right Spanishknight button stone lane was his route and he wouldn’t change for no one lol nicest people going on that route he said so left me the station and stonebow run every game truly he was a big cheerful character and will pass on condolences to his daughters 

Archived