New England Kit

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Henson Park Old Firm said:

I have a feeling the england kit will be released today or tomorrow... the online shop is currently down.

surely thats because of the massive demand for mugs.. 

2 hours ago, RP London said:

surely thats because of the massive demand for mugs.. 

I fear for @Scubby if these mugs are not up to par.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

We are 7 pages into the new England kit thread now.  Any chance we will see a new England kit anytime soon?

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

1 hour ago, Dunbar said:

We are 7 pages into the new England kit thread now.  Any chance we will see a new England kit anytime soon?

Don't be daft, still got a whole three weeks until the All Stars game. Be silly to rush it out and risk selling loads of copies and giving the sponsors maximum publicity ahead of the first England game in 2.5 years.  

In any case, they've probably read the comments on here and are desperately re-designing it without a St George cross emblazoned across the front.

8 hours ago, Whippet13 said:

Don't be daft, still got a whole three weeks until the All Stars game. Be silly to rush it out and risk selling loads of copies and giving the sponsors maximum publicity ahead of the first England game in 2.5 years.  

In any case, they've probably read the comments on here and are desperately re-designing it without a St George cross emblazoned across the front.

They may just decide to double down and see if they can double or triple the number of St George crosses on the jersey... I mean just like mugs, you can never have too many crosses on a jersey.

PACIFIQUE TREIZE: Join the team by registering as a fan today at pacifique13.com

6 hours ago, Yakstorm said:

They may just decide to double down and see if they can double or triple the number of St George crosses on the jersey... I mean just like mugs, you can never have too many crosses on a jersey.

They've been overlaying the crosses over each other at different angles and accidentally made the Imperial Japanese flag. Back to the drawing board boys.

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

18 hours ago, Dunbar said:

It really does make the mind boggle - when I saw the 'preview' 6 weeks ago I assumed it was going to do one of those where it shows a bit more each day for like a week and then reveal......I should've known better. I presume it's England/RFL who determine the release date and not the manufacturer? Never been quite clear on that. 

1 minute ago, hunsletgreenandgold said:

It really does make the mind boggle - when I saw the 'preview' 6 weeks ago I assumed it was going to do one of those where it shows a bit more each day for like a week and then reveal......I should've known better. I presume it's England/RFL who determine the release date and not the manufacturer? Never been quite clear on that. 

New preview just in:

spacer.png

52 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Is it just me or is that shirt in that little teaser video just hanging like a cheap £3 t-shirt from Primark? 

My initial thought was: What's happening on 6th June 2027?

1 minute ago, Whippet13 said:

My initial thought was: What's happening on 6th June 2027?

That's the date of the last teaser picture before the release of the shirt.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPvlwt9Is-B/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Teaser in question on England RL Insta page.

Just think of the current Oxen jersey template in white with a red cross. meh.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

7 hours ago, EastLondonMike said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPvlwt9Is-B/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Teaser in question on England RL Insta page.

Just think of the current Oxen jersey template in white with a red cross. meh.

I see no conclusive evidence of a cross from that video. Wasn't that just someone draping a flag over their back?

Could be a vertical stripe like in England football in early 00s.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

Archived