New England Kit

Just now, EastLondonMike said:

Saw earlier Oxen had posted some more pics of the training gear, tee's and vest's in 4 colourways. They must be supremely confident of selling lots and lots of product.

I don't know so much they've made a good amount of stuff for Widnes, you look at Leeds they can hardly stop making kits for them. I think they just have a real passion for design and can't limit themselves. 

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DI Keith Fowler said:

I don't know so much they've made a good amount of stuff for Widnes, you look at Leeds they can hardly stop making kits for them. I think they just have a real passion for design and can't limit themselves. 

I'm not sure it's that, but if so, more power to them, providing they sell them all.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

17 hours ago, Hela Wigmen said:

I look forward to my 2022 running gear coming from the inevitable M&M Direct fire sale. 

literally ran into work this morning in my great Britain training T-shirt bought off M&M direct.. 

1 hour ago, Mattrhino said:

I just bought the Oxen Leeds Cotton Jersey and its the weirdest cut I have ever seen on a t-shirt.

It's like a corset in the midriff,no wonder its on sale already. 

Is it the shirt, or the midriff that's tight? I could do with a corset.

11 hours ago, Mattrhino said:

I just bought the Oxen Leeds Cotton Jersey and its the weirdest cut I have ever seen on a t-shirt.

It's like a corset in the midriff,no wonder its on sale already. 

Is it the playing shirt? Leeds do 2 shirts, one which the players wear which is more expensive and hugs your body (so players can’t grab the shirt so easily). The other shirt is a looser fit

31 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

Is it the playing shirt? Leeds do 2 shirts, one which the players wear which is more expensive and hugs your body (so players can’t grab the shirt so easily). The other shirt is a looser fit

They do 3 shirts, players edition, supporters edition and a cotton version.

Biggest issue I have with the Oxen stuff is the amount of off field gear they churn out, it seems every week theres a new line of clothing along with a sale, which makes you reluctant to but anything as you never know if its going to be half price the day after

19 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

They do 3 shirts, players edition, supporters edition and a cotton version.

Biggest issue I have with the Oxen stuff is the amount of off field gear they churn out, it seems every week theres a new line of clothing along with a sale, which makes you reluctant to but anything as you never know if its going to be half price the day after

They use the same philosophy as selling CC final tickets.

10 minutes ago, Whippet13 said:

It's more beautiful than I could ever have imagined.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

33 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

It's more beautiful than I could ever have imagined.

I think there's a few strong hints there, that the shirt might be white with a red cross on it.

I really don't get what Oxen are trying to do with such a large merchandise offering. From a commercial point of view It makes no sense to me. Though obvs i don't have access to the sales data they would have. Maybe the previous Hummel off-field range sold incredibly well and they feel theres demand for training tees, and vests, in 4 colourways.

Sadly the word 'budget' still comes to mind whenever i see Oxen product.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Whoever is in charge of the England Rugby League merchandise are they selling car stickers ?. I’d buy a couple for my car and id buy some more for the rest of my family and friends. I know it will only make the game a few pence but every little bit helps. 

On 25/05/2021 at 19:56, Hela Wigmen said:

I look forward to my 2022 running gear coming from the inevitable M&M Direct fire sale. 

😂😂😂😂 so true 

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

Archived