Ashton Golding - a revelation

• The storm changed the title to Ashton Golding - a revelation

A refreshing perspective, I thought he was great. Not saying Ashton is a Trent Robinson level RL guru, but he came across very well and it is always great to hear an intelligent young player talking about how they see and read the game. Well done to both Ashton and Sky.

I thought he was very good and its great to see someone new on camera. There are probably several others who could do a good job and I'd like to see different players from different clubs given a chance. Of course you will get some that are not up to it but it could unearth some camera naturals and would help enhance player profiles

100% League 0% Union

Just because I don't know doesn't mean I don't understand

I know people commented a few weeks ago, because I was one of them, about how good Golding came across.

I think in the last year several strong contenders have appeared to have fairly regular slots. The likes of Danny Maguire, Leon Pryce, Ashton Golding, Sam Tomkins, Jason Robinson etc. Let's have a clear out of the existing status quo and push these to the fore.

Keep Carney, and possibly Wells and Brookes, and get rid of the rest. 

On 24/04/2021 at 07:09, DoubleD said:

He’s a natural in front of the camera and expect to see more of him 

its a shame he was never a natural at full back 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

On 24/04/2021 at 07:09, DoubleD said:

He’s a natural in front of the camera and expect to see more of him 

I'd prefer to see him at Full-back for Fartown rather than behind a camera, though he does do a good job, probably not cliched enough to take on the role with sky though.

Archived