Hakim Miloudi Interview

6 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

27 according to the article. Surprised he hasn’t managed to make the French Squad with his Super League experience.

They are both absolute idiots and no sane manager would have them anywhere near their team. 

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

On 24/04/2021 at 15:02, Tex Evans Thigh said:

They are both absolute idiots and no sane manager would have them anywhere near their team. 

Please stop posting.

I am on the verge of vomiting.

The Miloudi brothers would be ideal for Leigh. They would provide the spark of energy and talent needed to jump start the Leyther’s season.

I also like the intense admiration Hakim expressed for Trent Robinson as a coach. It was genuinely moving.

1 hour ago, Manfred Mann said:

The Miloudi brothers would be ideal for Leigh. They would provide the spark of energy and talent needed to jump start the Leyther’s season.

I also like the intense admiration Hakim expressed for Trent Robinson as a coach. It was genuinely moving.

Funnily enough I was waiting for somebody to suggest that one , should have guessed it would be you 😁

1 hour ago, GUBRATS said:

Funnily enough I was waiting for somebody to suggest that one , should have guessed it would be you 😁

It is, I agree, very funny, but nevertheless a good thing that you don’t have to wait any longer.

Perhaps you might be able to have a word with Derek Beaumont.

You must not compare the two! Hakim is potentially the best French player and with his English and Canadian experience, he can blend into a collective. His brother is much less good and especially difficult to manage in a group. There are at least a good twenty players who deserve more to have their chance in the Championship.

www.fcl13.fr FCL XIII - Lezignan Corbieres Rugby League

Took my kids to watch their first game of League a few years ago at Donny.  Miloudi spat in the face of an opponent, something everyone there could see.  I was disgusted that he ended up getting away with it.  Not taken the kids back as they were not impressed and I wasnt either.  Wouldnt watch a game he was involved in.

On 24/04/2021 at 22:27, OriginalMrC said:

Saw him play for Doncaster against the Bears about 3 or 4 years ago. Think he scored 5 tries off the bench! I know it was league 1 but he was unplayable. On his day he's a phenomenal talent, I guess just blew hot and cold too often. 

I remember it well.  He was untouchable at times.  We'd have loved to have had him on a permanent basis.

The idea of Chase, Miloudi and Boas in the same side though would have been insane!

Entertaining but bonkers!

56 minutes ago, Rob Nash said:

I remember it well.  He was untouchable at times.  We'd have loved to have had him on a permanent basis.

The idea of Chase, Miloudi and Boas in the same side though would have been insane!

Entertaining but bonkers!

Definitely the best individual performance I've seen in league one. Those 3 certainly would have been an entertaining trio, though the head coach would have had a few headaches! 

Archived