MOM Featherstone Rovers v Whitehaven

jamescolin

I'm still deliberating on this one, one of the hardest ever because Gale and Holmes were outstanding but they weren't the matchwinners for me - the game was won by the power of the forwards, who regularly punched holes in the Whitehaven defence, especially Moors, Kopczak and Bussey, emphasised by the four tries between them plus the one by Ferres, all scored through close range power play. It's like having an 80 minute Gareth Hock in the side with a work rate to match his destructive skills.

On 26/04/2021 at 18:42, Steve Slater said:

I'm still deliberating on this one, one of the hardest ever because Gale and Holmes were outstanding but they weren't the matchwinners for me - the game was won by the power of the forwards, who regularly punched holes in the Whitehaven defence, especially Moors, Kopczak and Bussey, emphasised by the four tries between them plus the one by Ferres, all scored through close range power play. It's like having an 80 minute Gareth Hock in the side with a work rate to match his destructive skills.

Moors (on behalf of all the middles) 

Gale

Holmes

Last vote was Wednesday so  am closing it down. A close contest between Gale and Holmes. Gale won with 49 votes with Holmes second with 41 votes. Third was Moors with 16. So the up to date positions are: Harrison still leading with 7, Holmes now second with 6  and Parata and Gale have each got 5. We have no game this weekend but I will put the York game up so we are ready. Cheers 

Archived