Halifax - Game 4.

jroyales

Impressive win and it looks like the team has bonded really well.

Only seen the highlights but Green also looked good at fullback and competition for places will help lift the levels. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm new to this forum, but had to join when I watched Oldham's stirring win on Saturday. It was fantastic! I have a rugby union background but boy this match went a long way to converting me. I only watched it because a mate is an Oldham supporter & he persuaded me to watch with him. I'll be tuning in again for the Whitehaven game. Best of luck for the rest of the year and to England in the forthcoming World Cup.

14 hours ago, Jimmy DoNut said:

I'm new to this forum, but had to join when I watched Oldham's stirring win on Saturday. It was fantastic! I have a rugby union background but boy this match went a long way to converting me. I only watched it because a mate is an Oldham supporter & he persuaded me to watch with him. I'll be tuning in again for the Whitehaven game. Best of luck for the rest of the year and to England in the forthcoming World Cup.

Great stuff mate and welcome to the forum. I like both codes having played both. Enjoy the season ahead and welcome to rugby league. 

56 minutes ago, moorside roughyed said:

Great stuff mate and welcome to the forum. I like both codes having played both. Enjoy the season ahead and welcome to rugby league. 

Thanks mate, I especially loved the pace of the game, non-stop, those guys must be so fit. Union is so stop-start in comparison it seems.

2 hours ago, Jimmy DoNut said:

Thanks mate, I especially loved the pace of the game, non-stop, those guys must be so fit. Union is so stop-start in comparison it seems.

Sometimes it's a real drag with rugby union, the stop start element. I feel for the fans. In my view when a league player goes to union the rules do their heads in. Whereas Union players tend not to be fit enough initially. I think union is more strategic whereas league is pedal to the metal,more edge of the seat stuff. Keep watching and enjoying. 

18 hours ago, Jimmy DoNut said:

Great to have you with us, mate. Enjoy the Greatest Game in general and the rollercoaster ride that is the Roughyeds in particular.

Archived