Don’t know how but get this guy involved

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Bit early for a salad"

A well used phrase I expect. 

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

So this guys subs have gone through the roof and don’t look like slowing down anytime soon. He’s originally from Barnsley and is a pardon the pun a big Leeds rhinos fan.

Lets get him reviewing fast food joints inside and around various super league grounds or something for some mutual social media attention 👍👍

1 minute ago, Cumbrian Mackem said:

He’ll have 250k+ subs before fans are allowed back into the grounds that’s for certain.

Not bad for being “tinpot” 😂😂

The thing is good blogs are big and travel logues are too. We watch Mark Wiens. He earns 2000 dollars a day from travelling the world and stuffing his face. Easy viewing though. Are we too proud a sport to open up to potentially more viewers. Plus he's a Rhinos fan so it's a no brainer.

Like poor jokes? Thejoketeller@mullymessiah

3 minutes ago, Mumby Magic said:

The thing is good blogs are big and travel logues are too. We watch Mark Wiens. He earns 2000 dollars a day from travelling the world and stuffing his face. Easy viewing though. Are we too proud a sport to open up to potentially more viewers. Plus he's a Rhinos fan so it's a no brainer.

This. The best part of his blog/channel is all the love he receives in the comments section from like I said before all over the U.K. and the world who love his accent.

Quite a few even inquire about his Leeds rhinos jacket and Morley knights hoodie.

5 minutes ago, Mumby Magic said:

Plus he's a Rhinos fan so it's a no brainer

You're going to have help me out here - what is a no brainer?

He's already a Rhinos fan and I'm willing to bet that nudging 100% of his audience are similar to him in demographic so will already be aware of Leeds Rhinos, rugby league etc.

Are we imagining that through him untold thousands are going to start coming to the game or are we just looking at one or two overlapping videos?

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

5 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

He's already a Rhinos fan and I'm willing to bet that nudging 100% of his audience are similar to him in demographic so will already be aware of Leeds Rhinos, rugby league etc.

Are we imagining that through him untold thousands are going to start coming to the game or are we just looking at one or two overlapping videos?

I think he is saying with his help we could maybe attract the Holy grail of fans that sponsors are craving for- middle aged sports fans, who buy merchandise and that love junk food! 

6 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

Judging by the majority of comments his videos get I’d have to guess that a large percentage of his viewers couldn’t name a single RL player.

where’s the harm in trying to expose a little bit of Leeds rhinos and RL in general to his rapidly growing army of followers marra??

Just now, Cumbrian Mackem said:

where’s the harm in trying to expose a little bit of Leeds rhinos and RL in general to his rapidly growing army of followers marra??

So how are you suggesting that's done?

Seriously, walk me through it.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Archived