Great first win for Thunder

thunder pete

We really enjoyed this match, despite Thunder 'bombing' a couple of tries early on. Definitely one of those matches where I ought to have had a bet on! 🙂

gatesheadthunderuserbarcb3.jpg

On 26/04/2021 at 12:16, Bullmania said:

Well done on the first win still unbeaten at home. Showing why you was the right pick to get a shot in the championship.

thanks Bullmania, got my fingers crossed that when we play you guys away on the 17th may we can attend, away fans i mean, would be great to be their for that game, fingers crossed.

11 hours ago, Thunder fan said:

yes great win v sheffield, bring on batley tomorrow, another tough game, come on thunder!

Fancy your chance against Batley , championship is as tough this year as ever😀😀😀

22 hours ago, Thunder fan said:

thanks Bullmania, got my fingers crossed that when we play you guys away on the 17th may we can attend, away fans i mean, would be great to be their for that game, fingers crossed.

I think it will be season tickets only been at dewsbury if at odsal think a lot more would been allowed.

Archived