Our league app

17 minutes ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

As a season ticket holder for Warrington I have tried to book the HKR game for Saturday, just cannot seem to get the option.

Any tips. 

You should have had an access code from your club, if you haven't, you need to contact them.

If you're using PC/Laptop, then use this url https://ourleaguepayments.streamamg.com/account/register/step1 scroll down to the bottom of the page to enter the code.

If you're using smartphone/tablet then go to the live stream page and scroll down to the bottom to put the code in.

Put your code in and once it's registered, you just need to log in and click on the relevant game from the live stream schedule

34 minutes ago, Spidey said:

That’s illegal and taking money out of Rugby League. Don’t moan about central funding or salary caps 

Not illegal; using the internet browser on a Fire TV Stick still requires you to enter your ST-holder's code if you want to watch the stream.

It just means you bypass the app, as if you were watching on your computer.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

48 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Not illegal; using the internet browser on a Fire TV Stick still requires you to enter your ST-holder's code if you want to watch the stream.

It just means you bypass the app, as if you were watching on your computer.

I don’t think the poster meant that. Plenty of browsers on TVs now to do that. However the nature of the fire stick means apps can be loaded for dodgy streams. Or so I’m told anyway

2 minutes ago, Spidey said:

I don’t think the poster meant that. Plenty of browsers on TVs now to do that. However the nature of the fire stick means apps can be loaded for dodgy streams. Or so I’m told anyway

That's an assumption that HKR AWAY DAYS can respond to, but I didn't draw the same conclusion as you did. I've never had the app, but have streamed OurLeague matches (that weren't paywalled) on the Fire TV Stick's browser.

You may have seen my many complaints about the problems I had with that, but that was down to internet connection problems at my end. There are a few free matches in the OurLeague archives, and a recent test I did streamed one of them just fine.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 hours ago, HKR AWAY DAYS said:

Yeah buy a firestick and stream it. The app is terrible. 

Ive bought two games (Swinton cup and leigh friendly) both times the coverage when screened to my tv was good, so ive had good experience with the app, it was just the season ticket options. 

Just now, Futtocks said:

That's an assumption that HKR AWAY DAYS can respond to, but I didn't draw the same conclusion as you did. I've never had the app, but have streamed OurLeague matches (that weren't paywalled) on the Fire TV Stick's browser.

You may have seen my many complaints about the problems I had with that, but that was down to internet connection problems at my end. There are a few free matches in the OurLeague archives, and a recent test I did streamed one of them just fine.

Web browser on a TV/fire stick is far better than trying to cast to your TV in my experience. It's not an elegant solution but it works. An actual app for smart TVs and streaming devices would be ideal but I suspect the development budget's already been spent. 

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

2 minutes ago, DI Keith Fowler said:

Web browser on a TV/fire stick is far better than trying to cast to your TV in my experience. It's not an elegant solution but it works. An actual app for smart TVs and streaming devices would be ideal but I suspect the development budget's already been spent. 

I find that many apps are only available on Apple or Google stores, which means that, while the latter are Android-compatible apps, you have to "side load" them onto an Amazon device. Not convenient, and a lot of users won't bother going down that path.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Futtocks said:

I find that many apps are only available on Apple or Google stores, which means that, while the latter are Android-compatible apps, you have to "side load" them onto an Amazon device. Not convenient, and a lot of users won't bother going down that path.

I side loaded the the OurLeague app onto a fire stick to see what it did, it's not optimised for a big screen/remote input set up. Not tried it with the newest version but imagine it's not changed. 

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

17 hours ago, DI Keith Fowler said:

Exactly!

Archived