David argyle twitter

Argyle 

Has stated on twitter that our game will never move on until it can out grow its poverty stricken Northern towns 

This is the same bloke who racially abused a Swinton player and did not pay his employees how he should have done. 

He is a waster with no knowledge of our game 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's both 

Rugby League fans are the reason Rugby League is in the state it is, not @TheRFL , not the clubs, not @SuperLeague just the backwards moaning whinging negative done nothing with their miserable lives fans. #anchors

8 minutes ago, The storm said:

It's both 

Rugby League fans are the reason Rugby League is in the state it is, not @TheRFL , not the clubs, not @SuperLeague just the backwards moaning whinging negative done nothing with their miserable lives fans. #anchors

Are you actually sure that is him? There's only a month of tweets on that account

7 minutes ago, The storm said:

It's both 

So you agree with him, then.

I thought from your first post that you disagreed.

Five minutes is enough for a fella to change his mind, I suppose.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

1 minute ago, Man of Kent said:

Just seen Prince Philip tweet this:

I’d have lived until 100 if I thought Warrington might win Super League this year #alwaysouryear

He meant 200.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

17 minutes ago, The storm said:

It's both 

Oh dear, you’ve sniffed the barmaid’s apron haven’t you. 

dear lord... @davidargyle9 is the twitter handle.... he joined in November 2020 and posted that on December 15th 2020 and that was the latest post he has tweeted. Everything he has posted is an obvious wind up ffs.. 

if ever anyone wanted to know what had gone wrong with this world this is it... read one tweet assume you know who its from and get annoyed.. do some f*ing research (not much either, took me all of 2 seconds) and you realise (if you had to) that its someone on a p*ss take... no wonder disinformation and an inability to see what is news and what is not is rife, anti vax, covid denying etc etc is a thing because no one takes the time to think "honestly does this seem right?"

29 minutes ago, Griff said:

So you agree with him, then.

I thought from your first post that you disagreed.

Five minutes is enough for a fella to change his mind, I suppose.

Why would I agree with that tosser 

59 minutes ago, The storm said:

Argyle 

Has stated on twitter that our game will never move on until it can out grow its poverty stricken Northern towns 

This is the same bloke who racially abused a Swinton player and did not pay his employees how he should have done. 

He is a waster with no knowledge of our game 

He (if in fact that's the real David Argyle) is correct in that though.  As former St Helens CEO Sean McGuire stated in his interviews with Tony Collins on the Rugby Reloaded podcast, with the possible exception of Leeds all the traditional clubs are in "smallish, economically disadvantaged towns" in the North and that's the reason why there's so little money in the game.  McGuire said that on that account the traditional RL clubs face issues which their counterparts in other sports can't even imagine.

4 minutes ago, Big Picture said:

He (if in fact that's the real David Argyle) is correct in that though.  As former St Helens CEO Sean McGuire stated in his interviews with Tony Collins on the Rugby Reloaded podcast, with the possible exception of Leeds all the traditional clubs are in "smallish, economically disadvantaged towns" in the North and that's the reason why there's so little money in the game.

Sadly SPOT ON although I would actually count Hull as OK (I know it has its problems) however I have always liked the place.

Warrington its a major hub for many businesses as well.

Wakefield does OK for business.

Paul

6 minutes ago, The storm said:

How do you know 

its amazingly bloody obvious, thats why... 

to even consider that it might be says a lot!

Given this is fake news and the only thing that will come of the thread is the same old same old, isn't it about time it was locked?

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

Proud to be a member of the TRL woke claque

3 minutes ago, latchford albion said:

Given this is fake news and the only thing that will come of the thread is the same old same old, isn't it about time it was locked?

i was rather hoping we could keep digging into why on earth someone would think it were true... we may then actually learn how Donald Trump got elected, how people honestly think that Covid is fake and who shot JR!

6 minutes ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Sadly SPOT ON although I would actually count Hull as OK (I know it has its problems) however I have always liked the place.

Warrington its a major hub for many businesses as well.

Wakefield does OK for business.

Paul

So what 

The towns who represent us are our traditional base 

And long may that continue 

1 minute ago, The storm said:

So

What has argyle done that justifies your support 

its hardly support its just simply not putting what some "funny" tweeter has tweeted at his doorstep and battering him for saying something he quite obviously didnt say (or at least didnt say on twitter as you claim).

Archived