• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When it became clear that Connor R was heading to Fax I did wonder how we could replace such an accurate place kicker - we edged so many games by the odd point due to his accuracy with the boot. I nee

Keys is a very clever and experienced halfback he can unlock defences with ball in hand and the boot i would rather he was in our squad than the oppositions if he was available i for one would sign hi

A team performance. How Fordy will want it to be. FWIW - my pick was Washbrook. Thought he mixed it up well from the play the ball, was a tower in defence and was very obviously marshaling our pl

A proper game of rugby this. Rams using the pitch to their advantage and making York come the long way after every handover. York looking threatening but making errors. Won't be much in this come the hooter.

Edited by JonT
  • Like 1

Think we can squeeze a win, if we keep up a good pace - Rams will give away pens if we get a roll on. Rams' game plan limited but perfect for their small  pitch - and, by and large, they've executed it very well.

• Like 2
Just now, JonT said:

What a pass!

Great support play. Coach AB would just like us to close the game out a bit, play percentages.

• Like 1

Always bemuses me when a losing team kick the ball away (Dewsbury 6 points down with 11 to go).

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, JonT said:

5 drives and a 1 pointer now please

1 pointers are overrated when you’ve got Marsh 😃

Edited by AB Knight
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

well done lads, dewsbury put up a good show there and are a capable side on that evidence. thought salter had a good game and wynne and dean look classy young players with a future. best performance by washbrook in a york shirt that (but not sure it was really a POTM performance). marsh was the best player on the park for me tho.

onwards n upwards

• Like 1

A lot like the last time we played at Dewsbury. struggled for a long time, then Marsh comes up with the winner just like he did tonight. We need to stop giving silly penalties away, Dewsbury got 2 tries on the back of them. More than happy to come away with the win.

• Like 1

Solid win, I’m starting to ‘see it’ a bit more with Cuthbertson now who seems to be really working opposition defences now.

Thought the key trio of Marsh, Dean and Wynne were fairly quiet but came up with some great plays at key times.

Special mention to Kirmond who really seems to be coming into his own now. Salter 110% as always.