Sun 2 May: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Leeds Rhinos KO 15:00

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/05/21 at 14:30

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully Giants will play for 80mins and grind out the win.

As others have said we are not far off that first win so just a bit more concentration and game management should see us over the line.

Giants by 8pts.

15 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Both teams are desperate for a win.

It’s a must win game if Leeds are to stay in with a chance of lifting the League Leaders Shield.

It's a must win for Leeds if they are to avoid dropping into the bottom 3 quite possibly the bottom 2 if Wakefield win.

Further more Leeds have as much chance of lifting the LLS as they have in winning the Challenge Cup this season.

16 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Both teams are desperate for a win.

It’s a must win game if Leeds are to stay in with a chance of lifting the League Leaders Shield.

The Whino's chances of the hubcap are already long gone. I doubt the eventual winners will lose more than around 4 games all year.

The only thing they're in with a chance of winning this year is the wooden spoon 😁

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

1 hour ago, Saint Toppy said:

The Whino's chances of the hubcap are already long gone. I doubt the eventual winners will lose more than around 4 games all year.

The only thing they're in with a chance of winning this year is the wooden spoon 😁

If they are desperate for a hubcap, there is one at the end of my street next to the Telegraph Pole.

On 29/04/2021 at 11:08, Saint Toppy said:

Rainy nights in October are bad for mersey side sinuses .After all these years you're still hurting 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

On 28/04/2021 at 10:37, Harry Stottle said:

Most definatley Huddersfield break their losing sequence in this game, they are improving with each game whereas Leeds are going backwards.

Huddersfield by 18.

You are H!

On 29/04/2021 at 10:17, Harry Stottle said:

It's a must win for Leeds if they are to avoid dropping into the bottom 3 quite possibly the bottom 2 if Wakefield win.

Further more Leeds have as much chance of lifting the LLS as they have in winning the Challenge Cup this season.

Leeds are out of the Challenge Cup Harry. A win against Huddersfield and several first team players returning could possibly turn Leeds’s season around and see them rise to the top, they have the quality to do so.

13 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Leeds are out of the Challenge Cup Harry. A win against Huddersfield and several first team players returning could possibly turn Leeds’s season around and see them rise to the top, they have the quality to do so.

I know they are out of the Challenge Cup that is why I said they have as much chance winning the LLS as the CC, meaning no Chance.

5 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

I know it was a grammatical error Tommy as soon as I say it highlighted, didn't notice previously.

Its a thing from the programme, the big bad spells definitely like that.

1 hour ago, Harry Stottle said:

I know they are out of the Challenge Cup that is why I said they have as much chance winning the LLS as the CC, meaning no Chance.

Leeds could still win the League Leaders Shield if they beat Huddersfield, get a significant number of first team players back, and turn their season around. 

17 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Leeds could still win the League Leaders Shield if they beat Huddersfield, get a significant number of first team players back, and turn their season around. 

I'm pretty sure they won't beat Huddersfield, no cigars this season for Leeds I'm afraid.

22 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Do you really think your team is that good even with no injuries?

Archived