Thu 29 Apr:SL: Wigan Warriors v Hull FC KO 19:45 (TV)

Who will win?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/04/21 at 19:15

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hoping that Manfredi might get a run out, but it looks as if we will go with the same as last week. Should be a great game, if we are within 6 (or ahead) with 60 minutes gone, we will be fine. Look out again for another showing for the 7 second row project... 

Early season Hull FC optimism to have evaporated by arf tarm.

Pies 22 Ullefsee 14.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

22 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Early season Hull FC optimism to have evaporated by arf tarm.

Pies 22 Ullefsee 14.

I'm expecting Wigan to cover the 6 point handicap too but very much looking forward to seeing how Hull go against them.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Now that I've seen Griffin and Sneyd in the team I'm more confident. I think we can match and possibly beat Wigan in the middle, it just depends on what both sides can do in the attacking part of the field. Connor needs a big game.

Just now, MZH said:

That's a horrible mistake from Fonua when we have already been under the pump.

And quickly punished by Hastings, with the first try of the night.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

8 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Tackle complete?

Does this cover it?

Sliding tackle 5. If a tackled player, because of his momentum slides along the ground, the tackle is deemed to have been effected where his slide ends. (See Section 6, 3(c).)

I know people will complain about that knock on decision, but for me that right. French was holding the ball in a bad position, Tuimavave doesn't have to carefully remove his arm so as not to dislodge it.

Great vision from Connor and a smart finish from Swift.

18/18 from the tee for Sneyd this season.

3 minutes ago, MZH said:

I know people will complain about that knock on decision, but for me that right. French was holding the ball in a bad position, Tuimavave doesn't have to carefully remove his arm so as not to dislodge it.

Great vision from Connor and a smart finish from Swift.

18/18 from the tee for Sneyd this season.

Agreed . Needs to be more responsibility on the ball carrier in those situations 

Archived