Thu 29 Apr:SL: Wigan Warriors v Hull FC KO 19:45 (TV)

Who will win?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/04/21 at 19:15

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

The game's not over and there's only two points in it. If HFC lose this, they can blame their own discipline, because there's not a lot between the teams otherwise.

I have just felt we have been second best all game. Always just desperately hanging on.

Just now, MZH said:

I have just felt we have been second best all game. Always just desperately hanging on.

Your guys have threatened the Wigan try line plenty of times. Physically, you've had the edge up the middle for a lot of the game.

A tough, close game. More of the same next weekend in the Cup? Why not?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Cheadle Leyther said:

All Wigan defenders offside ignored by ref.

Admit it; you're trying to chat up Barca Mum, aren't you?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I thought the difference was probably our half backs. I like McNamara but he's not able to really make his mark on a game like this yet. I thought Sneyd took a fee poor options aswell.

Winning start to the season comes to an end, but I've seen enough to know we will be a very hard team to beat this year.

Just now, DavidM said:

Wigan deserved winners . Couple of idiotic moments from connor very costly 

You can't really see him as being in the England 13 - you couldn't trust him to keep cool in say a semi final or final against NZ or Oz

Got to raise my hat to wigans perfect discipline 🙂

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Just now, OMEGA said:

I think Connor has just displayed all the reasons for his omission from the England squad!

His petulant, erratic behaviour would cost England Dear just as it has for Hull FC tonight.

Imagine how eager the inevitable Australian referee would be to card Connor if it was England v the Kangaroos. He's a fantastic talent with some flaws that would be under the magnifying glass at international level.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

Your guys have threatened the Wigan try line plenty of times. Physically, you've had the edge up the middle for a lot of the game.

A tough, close game. More of the same next weekend in the Cup? Why not?

Not sure I agree. We had our moments but I always felt Wigan looked the more threatening. We had a lot of backs to the wall efforts to stay in the game. Or at least that's how I felt watching it.

We need to be a bit more clinical to win these games. Reynolds coming back should help that a lot.

5 minutes ago, OMEGA said:

I think Connor has just displayed all the reasons for his omission from the England squad!

His petulant, erratic behaviour would cost England Dear just as it has for Hull FC tonight.

It's easy to say in hindsight that he cost us the game when that penalty proved to be the winner, but we lost the game in other areas tonight. But yes he really does need to cut out some of that stuff. You can niggle and annoy without being dumb about it, and a couple of times tonight he was definitely dumb.

13 minutes ago, Rupert Prince said:

Hardaker (It could be anyone) held at the ptb with defender arm put handing on.  No 6 again.

This is a silly rule.

I’m not sure of your complaint surely if you think the decisions are inconsistent then six again has to be better than a penalty. 

Archived