All Black Scrum Half interested in the Roosters

32 minutes ago, Sports Prophet said:

A former Rugby League player returning to league whilst still in his 20s. An exciting recruitment. I see it lasting 2021 on a short contract only before returning to Union for 2022.

very possibly but its more the profile of the player and the fact it is getting coverage. Sonny Bill was always a league player as was burgess where as this is a "union player" in most eyes. 

I dont doubt his idea is to get some short term gain before heading back for 2023 but it does lift the profile of league potentially

1 hour ago, Sports Prophet said:

A former Rugby League player returning to league whilst still in his 20s. An exciting recruitment. I see it lasting 2021 on a short contract only before returning to Union for 2022.

But which League Idiot would agree to that?

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

3 hours ago, RP London said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/56902778

TJ Perenara may well just be trying to get a better contract but he is a high profile All Black talking about his interest in a move to the NRL... 

The cross code thread has been running coming up to 2 weeks. Surprised that the Beeb have taken so long. Must be contract negotiation season.

030910105148.jpg

http://www.wiganstpats.org

Producing Players Since 1910

6 minutes ago, The 4 of Us said:

The cross code thread has been running coming up to 2 weeks. Surprised that the Beeb have taken so long. Must be contract negotiation season.

apologies had not seen it on the cross code forum just saw it on BBC sport this morning.

4 hours ago, Sports Prophet said:

He’s not a former RL player to the best of my knowledge and he’s 29. I think both parties accept and have acknowledged that it would only be a short-term deal.

1 minute ago, Cumbrian Mackem said:

Hasn’t he been getting tips from current kiwi #9 Brandon smith and talking with SBW?

what would sbw know about playing in the modern nrl? he was rubbish in sl and then went over to sell shirts in another money grabbing deal- union traitor - money grabber

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

1 minute ago, graveyard johnny said:

what would sbw know about playing in the modern nrl? he was rubbish in sl and then went over to sell shirts in another money grabbing deal- union traitor - money grabber

Quite a lot actually seen as though he was a superstar of the NRL and former Roosters player. Not to mention a world class union player and former Allblack.

why are we giving union players publicity or even the time of day on this forum just so they can get better deals in yawnion- lock da fred bruvva

Just now, graveyard johnny said:

why are we giving union players publicity or even the time of day on this forum just so they can get better deals in yawnion- lock da fred bruvva

His contract with NZRU is up his agent is doing the usual negotiating tactic of using printouts from the Totalrl dot com forums to drive up the price. 

"What's this about a European Super League with teams in Belgrade and Valencia?"
"Whoops sorry wrong thread"

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

45 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

I highly doubt a thread on a UK RL message board is going to impact his contract negotiations ..

3 minutes ago, Click said:

I highly doubt a thread on a UK RL message board is going to impact his contract negotiations ..

never doubt the collective powers of trl forum members!!!!!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Waste of money (It will be) whatever he costs it will barely put anyone extra on the gate after 1 match.

Money is best spent on juniors 

Paul

Roosters want a quick fix with the sudden retirement of hooker Jake friend. Plus They already have some outstanding young talent coming through for the future.

Archived