AB Sundecks1895 Semi-Final Cup Draw (Merged threads)

Featherstone Rovers v Widnes

York City Knights v Swinton - guaranteed first time visit to Wembley for one set of fans (well, unless York have some old folks who went in the 1930s). Covid-permitting.

1 minute ago, JonM said:

York City Knights v Swinton - guaranteed first time visit to Wembley for one set of fans (well, unless York have some old folks who went in the 1930s). Covid-permitting.

At least I don’t have to watch Widnes lose at Wembley again 😂😂

Just now, Spidey said:

At least I don’t have to watch Widnes lose at Wembley again 😂😂

Still can't get over that match. Johnstone went off and it just changed. Moved from our original seats about 15 blocks over to be with the rest of the Widnes fans, caught up with half my year from school, and endured us falling apart in front of 5,000 fans and 85,000 seats. 

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

1 hour ago, JonM said:

I'm guessing a few York and Swinton fans might have been there as neutrals.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

26 minutes ago, Griff said:

I'm guessing a few York and Swinton fans might have been there as neutrals.

I have certainly seen both sets of jerseys worn by spectators at the Final in recent years. I guess York City have been there for play-offs and FA Vase finals, so maybe not the big deal it might have been in the past.

13 minutes ago, JonM said:

I have certainly seen both sets of jerseys worn by spectators at the Final in recent years. I guess York City have been there for play-offs and FA Vase finals, so maybe not the big deal it might have been in the past.

Not all rugby fans are soccer fans, none of us have seen a York R.L.F.C. team at Wembley unless you count York under 11s.

• John Drake changed the title to AB Sundecks1895 Semi-Final Cup Draw (Merged threads)

Archived