Crusaders Cup

I think this was a mini tournament organised by the club for local schools. I don't really know much about it to be honest, but I do seem to remember it being held a couple of times at Cefn Druids football ground (where we played a few games in 2014 & 2015).

Not aware of it taking place this year, and with the pandemic I'd be surprised if it did. Those who were involved in it have been incredibly busy reviving the amateur game in North Wales.

For all the latest news on North Wales Crusaders, please click on the link below to the new club website.

https://www.nwcrusaders.co.uk/

On 30/04/2021 at 07:57, fearnowt said:

I think this was a mini tournament organised by the club for local schools. I don't really know much about it to be honest, but I do seem to remember it being held a couple of times at Cefn Druids football ground (where we played a few games in 2014 & 2015).

Not aware of it taking place this year, and with the pandemic I'd be surprised if it did. Those who were involved in it have been incredibly busy reviving the amateur game in North Wales.

Thank you for the info, all sounds promising, it must have taken place as the winners were announced on the radio

Archived