Hi all, 

we are a young club (and local limited League) in Izmir Turkey. 

We are redesigning our logo for the relaunch after Covid (we have only played one limited

season) 

We previously had a more complex logo which we liked but it had some political and historical 

controversy (a sword which is reflective of Ottoman history, Izmir is passionately Republican) 

Anyway, love to hear your thoughts. 

Zaferi black on white - insta size.jpg

Izmir Zaferi GOld insta.jpg

FFF_Izmir-Zaferi_LO_04.gif

6 hours ago, Cameron Highlander said:

If you are looking for "likes" on your 3 designs then my preference is the middle one.....the gold lettering on the solid black background one......very cool.

That is our actual primary design so that is good 🙂

Others are more for alternates or different contrast

I like it too. Nice and simple with the shield style. Gold and black are nice colours and pretty unique.

Keep us updated.

DIEHARD / TITAN / MAROON / KANGAROO

8 hours ago, Eddie said:

Nice design, especially the black with gold writing. Hope your team (and RL throughout Turkey) grow and thrive - good luck. 

Thanks Eddie, I think the potential here is huge however there are significant obstacles but I think in time the growth could be significant.

On 06/05/2021 at 14:23, Izmir Zaferi said:

Thanks Eddie, I think the potential here is huge however there are significant obstacles but I think in time the growth could be significant.

This is very interesting indeed and intriguing to me and this maybe a little bit off base and a wrong stereotype but I imagine turkey and the Turkish people to be a very masculine and macho society with the likes of wrestling being a national sport and powerlifting being very popular which could attract a lot of them to rugby league??

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/05/2021 at 14:07, Cumbrian Mackem said:

...I imagine turkey and the Turkish people to be a very masculine and macho society with the likes of wrestling being a national sport and powerlifting being very popular which could attract a lot of them to rugby league??

İn short, yes this is part of the attraction of Rugby League in Turkey. İn brings the best elements together from Soccer, Wrestling and even in some senses Basketball (which is popular here).

9 hours ago, Izmir Zaferi said:

Another 🙂

IMG_20210528_220942_276.jpg

Great shirt designs. Your designer, has got the knack (which means he's very talented).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived