Ricky Stuart Ripped by Raiders players wife on Social Media

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

No good can come of this.

In the short run at least Tapine will be wrong side of Stuart after this. He could find it either awkward or unbearable and be off and away.

Players and their immediate families should be very careful on social media. If in doubt , don't post, especially in the heat of the moment.

Ricky has probably past his sell by date with the Raiders now, Jack Gibson used to reckon 3 to 4 seasons was a coaches limit with a club before you become stale both in training and in kicking the furniture. I know there's plenty who have surpassed that but they tend to rotate their staff to bring fresh voices and ideas to the scene.

Mark Geyer wades in

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/raiders/nrl-2021-canberra-raiders-mark-geyer-speaks-out-over-kirsten-tapines-criticism-of-ricky-stuart-joe-tapine/news-story/29b2e1e02cae4565d98610d9cc5cd09c

With George Williams heading for the exit door and a crocked Croker.what hope can there be for Ricky's ravaged Raiders against the smarting Newcastle Knights at Wagga Wagga.

Pleased to see the Raiders taking a game up country as I have spent a few days a Wagga Wagga in the past and met some very hospitable people there.  it's unlikely anyone going to McDonalds Park is reading this but if you are - enjoy 👍

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

This story is the gift that keeps on giving with Joe Tapine confronted by Ricky the ranting Raider over his wife's instagram post

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/raiders/explosive-fallout-to-nrl-wifes-instagram-vent/news-story/1a0f060630031b9db8f6bdd02e8e1c0d

Josh Hodgson gave up the captaincy two weeks ago and Jason Crokers off social media due to fan abuse as the Canberra carnage continues

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2021-josh-hodgson-canberra-raiders-captaincy-injury-brisbane-broncos-ricky-stuart-jarrod-croker/news-story/98e2c13454027505154921e41b757f13

George Orwell

George Orwell

4 hours ago, THE RED ROOSTER said:

Time to employ the siege mentality if he has enough supportive troops.

Archived