Featherstone away Mon 17th may

Didn't expect any kind of result last night but let's just accept that we came up against a very good side. There never is a shortage of effort, just outplayed.

This league was always going to be tough, excusing the Whitehaven debacle this wouldn't be targeted as a potential result. 

York is another difficult game, one the lads need to dust themselves down for and put in a performance.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, OL14.yeds said:

If the lads gave it a real dig, which people at the game said they did, then that’s fair dinkums. The score line just reflects the huge disparity between certain clubs in this league.

That's true we are in the envious position with the squad we have   we can rest players for certain games which we have done in games this season  and the lads that come in are as good as the ones left out  it   means injuries to players that were mentioned earlier on this forum can be mitigated 

Last night although out gunned your lads still got stucki in and never let their effort drop but because of our solid defence which played the best it has all season we kept you to nil I'm sure against a lesser defence  you would have scored more than one try

Didnt think we would win, hoped for a better showing in attack, but Fev are one of the two teams that I think will win promotion.

I thought we would lose by 50 or so points. On a positive note Swinton lost again, the defeat that hurt the most was Whitehaven, we need to put the sides away that are going to be around us in the league especially at home

12 hours ago, tandle said:

to ch absolute garbage i hope you are pleased what you have dragged this once great  club  down to. that is me finished .

Now ain't the time mate. Still a very good chance of avoiding the bottom two but gonna need the fans behind them. Achieve that and then build to mid table in the seasons ahead. Your players did'nt give up in what was a very dire situation.  

all i go off is facts.

last 2 games points scored 4/  points against 104

points scored in 6 games 82 lowest in the league

points against 222 highest in the league.

so what will you all say if we get battered by york.

i pray to god that we wont but something drastic as to be done to stop this.

5 hours ago, tandle said:

all i go off is facts.

last 2 games points scored 4/  points against 104

points scored in 6 games 82 lowest in the league

points against 222 highest in the league.

so what will you all say if we get battered by york.

i pray to god that we wont but something drastic as to be done to stop this.

Dosen't say a lot for Fax then❗😟

I think some fans need to have a reality check. The disparity in the Championship in terms of financial clout and thus quality is far greater than the other divisions. As those who attended have said, including Fev fans, that it wasn't a lack of effort from Oldham.

The Whitehaven defeat was far worse in terms of the way we capitulated following a number of individual errors (similar to London in terms of errors) & the complete lack of leaders within the team when Owen is rotated and Hewitt was missing through injury. We could do with seeking an old head on loan.

bang on littleboro we need at least 3 experienced players.

1 stand off/i centre/1 scrum halve/

as a centre i would resign nathan chappell he never played for us due for a court case after freeing him he signed for hunslet and played 2 seasons for them,he now seems to be a free agent go and get him he is a very powerful and good player.

the young players we played at fev. at this moment are out of their depth/play them at york and god help us  

13 hours ago, LittleboroRoughyed said:

I think some fans need to have a reality check. The disparity in the Championship in terms of financial clout and thus quality is far greater than the other divisions. As those who attended have said, including Fev fans, that it wasn't a lack of effort from Oldham.

The Whitehaven defeat was far worse in terms of the way we capitulated following a number of individual errors (similar to London in terms of errors) & the complete lack of leaders within the team when Owen is rotated and Hewitt was missing through injury. We could do with seeking an old head on loan.

Completely agree, lads need our backing more than ever. I do think we need an old head too.

Stats-

Green-2 tackles. 5 misses. 3 tackle busts. 13 carries=47m

Hutchings-3 tackles. 3 misses. 7 carries=38m

Hartley-15 tackles. 2 misses. 8 carries=13m

Roberts-16 tackles. 3 misses. 2 tackle busts. 14 carries=72m

Ince-4 tackles. one miss. one offload. one tackle bust. 9 carries=44m

Abram-19 tackles. 2 misses. one tackle bust. 4 carries=15m

Hewitt-12 tackles. one miss. 3 carries=14m

Nelmes-27 tackles. one miss. one tackle bust. 15 carries=82m

Owen-26 tackles. 3 misses. one offload. 3 tackle busts. 3 carries=17m

Reilly-42 tackles. one miss. 4 tackle busts. 17 carries=100m

Langtree-21 tackles. 5 misses. one offload. one tackle bust. 15 carries=88m

Bent-45 tackles. 6 carries=22m

Spencer-15 tackles. 3 misses. 5 carries=33m

subs

Brierley-3 tackles. one miss. 1 carry=6m

Fletcher-23 tackles. 2 misses. 5 carries=35m

Pick-21 tackles. 4 misses. one offload. one tackle bust. 9 carries=45m

Gregory-21 tackles. 2 carries=3m

3 hours ago, ChampagneCharlieReturns said:

I'll just leave this here, fev and toulouse just too good for this level at the moment 

20210523_191855.jpg

Funny thing 

FEV game kicked off 20 minutes late and It took almost an hour for play to resume again  with a medical incident at the Keepmoat Stadium

eagles were blowing out of their backsides at half time the   delay stopped them getting a proper thumping

31 minutes ago, POR said:

Funny thing 

FEV game kicked off 20 minutes late and It took almost an hour for play to resume again  with a medical incident at the Keepmoat Stadium

eagles were blowing out of their backsides at half time the   delay stopped them getting a proper thumping

Saw that hope the fan is OK and recovers well

Archived