What's the official date for fans to return to derwent park

town2018

54 minutes ago, homeandawayer said:

Is this Sunday's game against Hunslet on the Our League app?

Yes it is. Already purchased mine, looking forward to it.

On 04/05/2021 at 18:19, The Voodooguru said:

Should get that big screen they had for the world Cup final back and screen it in the car park.

Pity they can't do it next week for the London game. How ridiculous would that be, a couple of hundred in the car park drinking and the game being played the other side of the wall with space aplenty. Couldn't make it up. 🙄

I think a lot of teams have put their games back 24 hours so they can have fans in on the Monday but unfortunately with us having london it would be unfair on their part time players to have to travel up for a monday night game! If we had a Yorkshire or Lancashire team it might have been possible and would have been great to get back!

On 09/05/2021 at 17:45, Unicorn 106 said:

Pity they can't do it next week for the London game. How ridiculous would that be, a couple of hundred in the car park drinking and the game being played the other side of the wall with space aplenty. Couldn't make it up. 🙄

They are doing it for the London game, big screen in the beer garden while the match takes place 30 yards away !

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

Archived