What's the official date for fans to return to derwent park

3 minutes ago, Havenwarrior said:

Should be OK after 17th May, if things don’t go T#TS UP

HW

Pity we can’t shift our game on the 16th then !

26 minutes ago, Sticklebricks said:

And yet you can sit next to each other to watch snookering doors, seems a bit daft to me

Coz it is 

• Like 1

Just got also,Great reception in the Barrow game.Lets hope the Hunslet game is has good and a win wi be even better.UTT🏉🏉🏉

Should get that big screen they had for the world Cup final back and screen it in the car park.

• Like 1

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

On 04/05/2021 at 18:19, The Voodooguru said:

Should get that big screen they had for the world Cup final back and screen it in the car park.

Pity they can't do it next week for the London game. How ridiculous would that be, a couple of hundred in the car park drinking and the game being played the other side of the wall with space aplenty. Couldn't make it up. 🙄

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I think a lot of teams have put their games back 24 hours so they can have fans in on the Monday but unfortunately with us having london it would be unfair on their part time players to have to travel up for a monday night game! If we had a Yorkshire or Lancashire team it might have been possible and would have been great to get back!

• Like 3
On 09/05/2021 at 17:45, Unicorn 106 said:

Pity they can't do it next week for the London game. How ridiculous would that be, a couple of hundred in the car park drinking and the game being played the other side of the wall with space aplenty. Couldn't make it up. 🙄

They are doing it for the London game, big screen in the beer garden while the match takes place 30 yards away !

• Haha 1

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally