Sat 8th - Sun 9th May: The Betfred League 1 Match Thread

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In, I have to say somewhat typical Skolars style an initial bright period of play where we were fast and well organised is followed by a period when we are any thing but. Now 6 -20 (and we have the wind against us second half).

22 minutes ago, Rob Nash said:

Good luck for the 2nd half. It's quite open down there isn't it so wind could be a big factor. Possession will be key.

Thanks Rob - doesn't, though, look like its gonna be our day. After a bright start to the second half, Cru intercept a pass on their line and built from there to a try. Now 6-24

3 hours ago, OriginalMrC said:

Think it's because the games are behind closed doors. Hard for a lot of people to get really excited about a game when they can't watch it live. 

One Bears fan is thinking of standing outside the ground tomorrow with her tablet for the extra atmosphere 🐻

2 minutes ago, Yorks Tim said:

One Bears fan is thinking of standing outside the ground tomorrow with her tablet for the extra atmosphere 🐻

A group of Skolars fans watched from the bank outside the ground last week - I think they'll be glad they didn't this week!

3 hours ago, EssexRL said:

Thanks Rob - doesn't, though, look like its gonna be our day. After a bright start to the second half, Cru intercept a pass on their line and built from there to a try. Now 6-24

I think we've picked a 21 to adapt to conditions on the day. If it's dry Halliday may play instead of Taulapapa and Spiers instead of Boyle.

Archived