Fri 7th - Sun 9th May: The Betfred Championship Match Thread

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, northamptoncougar said:

What’s happened at Widnes? I thought they were a half handy championship side (admittedly I haven’t followed them for a few years)

squeezed out of a small market. Unable to compete with Warrington and St Helens, and Wigan and Salford.

Not sure they actually serve any purpose any more! and I am supposedly a Widnes supporter

18 minutes ago, Scubby said:

70-0 equals the biggest defeat in the club's history then? Sorry day for Widnes after the recent encouragement.

I recall a 70-4 loss to Hull in 2004 in SL. Could be a lot worse of that's their record. We've lost by more in the playoffs...

Twice!

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

Just now, Wellsy4HullFC said:

I recall a 70-4 loss to Hull in 2004 in SL. Could be a lot worse of that's their record. We've lost by more in the playoffs...

Twice!

Hull held records 2&3. I mean Hull 😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

York 12 Fev 6 at HT, Fev will be wondering how they are behind but York have taken their chances well. Fev just looked to be starting to dominate when John Davies was yellow carded and York scored on the next set. Both Hall and Moors threw out passes a yard from the line when it looked like they could score.

What are Fev doing? They should be up by two tries. Edge of the sofa stuff tonight. Great game. Thought kirmo was puffing and then he saves a certain try...

Archived