Sat 8th May: CCQF: Hull FC v Wigan Warriors KO 14:30 (BBC)

Who will win?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/05/21 at 14:00

On 06/05/2021 at 21:20, John C H said:

Sadly that has been used on a couple of occasions over the past year so that’s not going to wash this time!

Try geting a temperature and telling her you couldn't taste last night's meal. 

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wigan should win but it depends again on which side can control it's discipline effectively, especially at the PTB. Countering Bateman is key, I think. Looking for more from Wigans halves, too.

On 05/05/2021 at 00:03, HKR AWAY DAYS said:

After costing them the win over Wigan, Hull FC have appealed the one-match ban given to Jake Connor, asking the RFL if it can be increased to 3.

I know this was said in jest mate but there are plenty on here who seem to think Connor's input into a game has a detrimental effect on Hull FC.

Nothing could be further from the truth in my opinion and without him, sadly I think our limited attacking ability will be laid bare this afternoon.

Obviously I hope that isn't the case but I think defensively, Wigan are far too difficult to break down for Hull FC to be in with a shout of winning this one.

Ullefsee 12 Pies 24.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

2 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

I know this was said in jest mate but there are plenty on here who seem to think Connor's input into a game has a detrimental effect on Hull FC.

Nothing could be further from the truth in my opinion and without him, sadly I think our limited attacking ability will be laid bare this afternoon.

Obviously I hope that isn't the case but I think defensively, Wigan are far too difficult to break down for Hull FC to be in with a shout of winning this one.

Ullefsee 12 Pies 24.

He's your 'go to' player, I reckon  He links in well from full back and has finished off a couple of smart moves that I recall from televised games. 

He's dangerous at centre as well. 

On 06/05/2021 at 21:14, John C H said:

Does anyone know if the game will be available on iPlayer on Saturday evening by 7 or 8pm? Misses has organised a full day of fun visits to friends houses (not fun, no fun at all) so won’t be able to watch live.

The BBC are very quick at getting content onto the iPlayer, because it has a "catch-up" element unlike some other terrestrial channels. I would be shocked if it wasn't available by the time you've recovered from all that sociable activity.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

First blood to Wigan, as Bibby scores in the corner.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hardaker's conversion just misses, so it is Hull FC 0:4 Wigan

Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Isa is turning into a very good centre.

When he first joined the club, I wondered why. He was a fairly decent player, but a bit underwhelming. He's steadily grown in on-field presence and influence.

Satae equalises for Hull!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

Satae equalises for Hull!

You said that before it happened on my telly . I was thinking you had supernatural powers then I remembered I paused it for for a minute to answer the door 

3 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

More poor play from Byrne,prop really is our Achilles heel 

He just looks like he's been thrown in at the deep end. I think he'll come good eventually.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Typical Houghton now im watching him closely he stops doing his 3rd man flopping. 😉

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Penalty to Hull and, even this early, they opt for 2 points.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hardaker restarts... and it goes in touch. Who's our current backup kicker?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Hardaker restarts... and it goes in touch. Who's our current backup kicker?

the option of kickers is thinner than hardakers quiff

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Archived