Sat 8th May: CCQF: Hull FC v Wigan Warriors KO 14:30 (BBC)

Who will win?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/05/21 at 14:00

2 minutes ago, JohnM said:

At least we can hear what the ref is saying. 

a cassette of recorded classic referee voices may be in your xmas stocking if your a good boy 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The set restart really is the Wigan rule, isn't it.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

6 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

a cassette of recorded classic referee voices may be in your xmas stocking if your a good boy 

'It was in the heat of the moment, play on!'

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

4 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

The set restart really is the Wigan rule, isn't it.

6174PsFWJSL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Well said Jonathan Davies though... two almost identical tackles... one not even a penalty the other a yellow card.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Mmm missed a 4ward pass from Wigan and then a sin bin for similar tackle on Griffin.

Are there 2 sets of rules today?

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

One rule for Wigan, different rule for Hull.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Hardaker has not had his shredded wheat this morning.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Can we buy a set restart?

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

3 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

Well said Jonathan Davies though... two almost identical tackles... one not even a penalty the other a yellow card.

Two almost identical one first contact just above the knee and one below. 

Just now, Wellsy4HullFC said:

I'm hoping someone explains to be the difference between the Powell tackle and the Brown tackle. I'm assuming it's a huge difference considering one wasn't a penalty and the other was a penalty and ten minutes in the bin.

Got to admit watching them live I thought Powell’s was just a regular tackle but the Brown one looked a more obvious cannonball 

1 minute ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

I'm hoping someone explains to be the difference between the Powell tackle and the Brown tackle. I'm assuming it's a huge difference considering one wasn't a penalty and the other was a penalty and ten minutes in the bin.

Easy. One team was Wigan. The other team wasn’t.

Listen to the experts!

@AaronBower
See, that one was just as bad from Jack Brown. But the punishment is different. I’m sure there’s a reason that’s way beyond my level of intelligence! But both bad tackles on the face of it.

@AaronBower
Yeah, that one was even worse from Jack Brown

Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, johnh1 said:

Easy. One team was Wigan. The other team wasn’t.

Yep. You should pick up some 😄s from the WDL for that.

Archived