Sat 8th May: CCQF: Hull FC v Wigan Warriors KO 14:30 (BBC)

Who will win?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/05/21 at 14:00

Wtf was that by Sneyd.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can wane justify having hardaker in the eng squad after this when he dropped farnworth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ????

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Sneeeeeeeyd.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Was that the worst kick of Sneyd's entire career?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

can wane justify having hardaker in the eng squad after this when he dropped farnworth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ????

Well I guess it depends on what Farnworth's done, but Hardaker's certainly having a shocker, hope we get French to fullback and Smith as kicker next week

MotM goes to Satae. He's been huge.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, JohnM said:

Definately game over. Beaten by the better team and better coach. No reservations. Ref OK, too. 

Lam too soft. Heshould have taken Hardacre off early on, to encourage the others.

should never give Hardacre goal kicking duties/any kicking duties.. he can't handle that specific type of pressure well,  having watched him at Leeds & Wigan over the years. It distracts from his strengths and leading to impacting his overall game.

Butterfingers Byrne again.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

We may criticise the commentators in our sport sport but I would like to thank the team today for talking up a very average game live on the BBC on a Saturday afternoon. 

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Try for Manfredi. Good to see him back, but Wigan don't deserve the win.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Rupert Prince said:

I would have thought it was plain as a pike staff why Wigan had lost.

Too many errors.

Hooker not good enough.

Odd to pick out Powell. He hasn’t done much wrong. Hardaker and French have been much worse. Lams tactics have been even worse.

Archived