Fri 7th May: CCQF: St Helens v Huddersfield Giants KO 20:15 (Sky Sports)

Who will win?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Huddersfield Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/05/21 at 19:45

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McIntosh with a flying touchdown on the end of quick passes. Nice.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 minutes ago, Rupert Prince said:

I'd be surprised if Saints don't win now.  They have more than Giants.

Well I have to take it back... But hard work for it from Giants.   But I think the 6 again are a joke.  Lots of others not given.

St Helens 10:12 Huddersfield at HT.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

6 minutes ago, Rupert Prince said:

I'd be surprised if Saints don't win now.  They have more than Giants.

At half time they don't have more points

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Think some of the chat about Huddersfield being massive underdogs is silly. They've got three decent halfbacks on the field, athletic backs and an honest pack. The main thing they lack is a really big forward to hurt people, a Walmsley, but they really should be in and around the top six.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Huddersfield under relentless pressure for much of that half but have responded brilliantly. Good old fashioned Challenge Cup QF so far.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Just now, MZH said:

God knows how Huddersfield are leading. Great effort from them, but they have offered very little in attack. 2 chances 2 tries pretty much.

Bit unfair. They saw the chinks in the Saints defence and took those chances very well. 

Just now, MZH said:

God knows how Huddersfield are leading. Great effort from them, but they have offered very little in attack. 2 chances 2 tries pretty much.

Yes.  Who will tire first. Saints are more creative.

Just now, Man of Kent said:

Bit unfair. They saw the chinks in the Saints defence and took those chances very well. 

RACIST POST!  lock the thread - lock the topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

1 minute ago, Man of Kent said:

I'm rooting for Giants, but Saints frankly look more dangerous, but they have had injuries, that could tell. So i am likely to be disappointed

Nervous about this, even more so than before the game.

If Hudds score first and extend this to 8, we're in big trouble. I can't see us overturning a 2 score lead.

We will rely on our defence to win and hope to strike maybe even once.

This will be tense!

Child will see them right.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

25 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Oh I'm not criticising, it was 2 well taken tries. But they need to create a lot more to win this game.

Comment just surfaced amongst our gathering...

Jack Wellsby : "That's the last time I buy one of them telescopes from the joke shop".

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Archived