Fri 7th May: CCQF: St Helens v Huddersfield Giants KO 20:15 (Sky Sports)

Who will win?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Huddersfield Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/05/21 at 19:45

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McIntosh in again!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Child panicking again, another string of Saints penalties.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Still, Walmsley just needs to raise his arm, like Roger Federer calling for a review, to get another set restart.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Reggie Grace wins it with that, I think.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Plenty of spirit from Huddersfield, and very close to the upset. Much more to remember than the earlier game.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Very good game I thought, Giants starting to click now I think too 

Giants had players out of position still, missing Jake Wardle at centre who is a quality centre and Gasky is better at 6 

Dont mind that performance 

Huddersfield just need Jack Cogger to join the party, he’s a quality half but we’re not seeing it from him yet as he’s playing in Sezer shadow.

If he starts to dictate and control the team more then Huddersfield will look twice the team they currently are.

At no point did I ever really felt like Huddersfield would win that, they were hugely committed and defended really well but I felt they struggled for any real go forward and they lacked ideas when they did get in decent field position. Everything is going through Sezer and it makes it a little bit predictable I think. They are slowly getting there though.

Thought that was a pretty high quality match.

Best Huddersfield performance I have seen for quite some time.

Not much in it, but our better territory in the second half probably decided it. Thought we just about deserved it. A tough game like that in a high pressure game will serve us well going forward, especially with two subs down for large periods.

Last week Saints had to toil hard to get the better of Leigh, this week they had to toil even more to get the better of Huddersfield.

The gap between top and bottom isn't as big as some think........although I'd guess that at the business end Saints and Wigan will peak whilst others will have faded. That's what usually happens.

Just wondering if time has finally caught up with James Roby.

33 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Comment just surfaced amongst our gathering...

Jack Wellsby : "That's the last time I buy one of them telescopes from the joke shop".

It's the best comedy black eye since Stan Laurel in "Towed in a Hole".

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Archived