Fri 7th May: CCQF: Catalans Dragons v Warrington Wolves KO 18:00 (Sky Sports)

Who will win?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/05/21 at 17:30

At least Catalans are applying some pressure at times to the Warrington defence. It isn't resulting in anything, but that's still better than the first half.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Hvy wg said:

Joel Tomkins is a very sad excuse of a player. He's passed it onto nothingness twice. Experienced player my bottom

I can't help but think that the cost of having Sam Tomkins in your team is a marquee salary and ..... Joel Tomkins.

Just now, damp squib said:

I can't help but think that the cost of having Sam Tomkins in your team is a marquee salary and ..... Joel Tomkins.

The same suspicion was creeping up on me too.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Catalan go off script and score

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Just now, Padge said:

Catalan go off script and score

Even further off-script - it was entertaining to watch too.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Dudson what an idiot.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

3 minutes ago, Dave T said:

We are in that position again where we have pretty much bossed a game but find ourselves in a close battle. 

Not turning pressure into points can be harder to take if you lose than a good hiding

Well, that match... passed by. Not much of note from either side, although Thewlis looked promising.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, The Frying Scotsman said:

👍🏾

They effectively got 3 repeat sets and wasted the first tackle on every one of them by shovelling a flat ball to a static runner.

Consequence of having no threatening players other than Tomkins. Spot him effectively you're fine.

Neither Maloney nor Drinkwater can take on the line. Our team is made of slow players we're short on speed. Unless we can bully the opponents pack we're toothless.

I was led to believe by Barrie McDermott that we would have no answer to their 'big artics' (think he meant Gil Dudson and Jason Baitieri) so delighted with how well we defended. Think it was tough playing into that sun for both sides, some of them looked like they could hardly see.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

13 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Well, that match... passed by. Not much of note from either side, although Thewlis looked promising.

Terrific breakout by him, showed great pace and evasion.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Archived