Stadiwm Zip World

fearnowt

• 3 months later...

Decided to get back on this Forum after our exceptional day yesterday. Being in Stadiwm Zip World is a breath of fresh air. Its like the good old day ans seems to have invigorated the team as well as the fans. Crowd attendances are more than double of those we were getting in Queensway and theres a terrific atmosphere in the place.

I love it and hope we stay there.

On 16/08/2021 at 13:00, gogledd said:

Decided to get back on this Forum after our exceptional day yesterday. Being in Stadiwm Zip World is a breath of fresh air. Its like the good old day ans seems to have invigorated the team as well as the fans. Crowd attendances are more than double of those we were getting in Queensway and theres a terrific atmosphere in the place.

I'm Travelling next week to watch my first crusaders home game 

What an amazing win ay Workington today 

21 hours ago, The storm said:

I'm Travelling next week to watch my first crusaders home game 

What an amazing win ay Workington today 

Make sure you come and say 'hello'.....Ask for MAJ, I'm usually near the entrance or ask Paula on programmes and I'll come and say hi

On 16/08/2021 at 13:00, gogledd said:

I feel exactly the same way.

Don't forget of course that the facilities have still not been fully opened. We have yet to see food sales at the ground and we have also yet to see the fanzone marquee open. Throw in merchandising and a party atmosphere around match days, and there is still plenty of potential to make it even more enjoyable and attractive to visit.

For all the latest news on North Wales Crusaders, please click on the link below to the new club website.

https://www.nwcrusaders.co.uk/

On 23/08/2021 at 22:56, fearnowt said:

I feel exactly the same way.

Don't forget of course that the facilities have still not been fully opened. We have yet to see food sales at the ground and we have also yet to see the fanzone marquee open. Throw in merchandising and a party atmosphere around match days, and there is still plenty of potential to make it even more enjoyable and attractive to visit.

Totally agree it’s a real pleasure to visit the ground and the fans are buzzing, as is the team. I personally don’t mind the 45 minute drive and if some folks are citing the journey as the reason not to go then they’re missing out. League 1 don’t you just love it.

5 hours ago, clwydianrange said:

Totally agree it’s a real pleasure to visit the ground and the fans are buzzing, as is the team. I personally don’t mind the 45 minute drive and if some folks are citing the journey as the reason not to go then they’re missing out. League 1 don’t you just love it.

When Crusaders RL first came north to Wrexham people used to travel from Bridgend and Neath to watch 'home' games! We have two fans who travelled from Anglesey to Wrexham week in, week out for 3 seasons! 45 minutes seems like a minor complaint - and there is a subsidised bus for anyone wanting to travel from Wrexham!!

Archived