NRL Match Thread - Round 9 - 2021

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Error by Gutherson but redeemed by Rooster knock on in trying to collect

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Ferguson in again but going up as no try possible instruction. Is Feruson just short. No try

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Try to Riosters in last minute of half but that ball went forward. Hutchison now injured.

Bunker says no try.

6 minutes ago, unapologetic pedant said:

Random fans seem to be a growing feature of NRL crowds. At Penrith I saw a Bulldogs jersey, an Eels jersey, and (inevitably) a Rabbitohs jersey.

And just now at Bankwest there was a young bloke in a Dragons jersey celebrating a Parra try.

30 years ago when I lived in Surry Hills, I'd often go to whichever Sunday game was closest - Redfern, Sports Ground,Leichhardt, even Kogarah.

EDIT: Must have been 40 years ago because I also went to Henson Park.

1 minute ago, JohnM said:

Yes. Guys in a bad way.  Was ref only person in the world who missed it? 

Nope the bunker too,ridiculous it was serious foul play which should result in  a sin bin and the Roosters being allowed to bring on the 18th man.

The Roosters just got their pockets picked!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived