Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow, I hope everyone has a cracking first league game injury free.

Our division has had two clubs withdraw before a ball has been passed, Westgate A, went first leaving everyone with a couple of free dates in their fixture list, then Bentley A decided to drop into the merit league, credit to the RFL they issued new fixtures for the whole season within a few hours.

After the fixture shuffle we got paired with Kinsley Hotel Raiders at home for our first fixture, this fixture has now been postponed due to the events of Westgate and Bentley withdrawals, when Westgate pulled out it left Kinsley as the club with a free date on the 8th/May/2021, because of this Kinsley arranged a social and bounding event, after the fixture reshuffle when Bentley pulled out Kinsley informed the RFL of their arrangements which led to this week's fixture being postponed. 

With the weekend spare I'll be going to watch Sherwood Wolf Hunt v Sheffield Forgers (Pundits favourites & next weeks opponents)

Keep an eye on Sheffield Hawks, they've done some serious recruitment.

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

18 hours ago, Marauder said:

Good luck to everyone tomorrow, I hope everyone has a cracking first league game injury free.

Our division has had two clubs withdraw before a ball has been passed, Westgate A, went first leaving everyone with a couple of free dates in their fixture list, then Bentley A decided to drop into the merit league, credit to the RFL they issued new fixtures for the whole season within a few hours.

After the fixture shuffle we got paired with Kinsley Hotel Raiders at home for our first fixture, this fixture has now been postponed due to the events of Westgate and Bentley withdrawals, when Westgate pulled out it left Kinsley as the club with a free date on the 8th/May/2021, because of this Kinsley arranged a social and bounding event, after the fixture reshuffle when Bentley pulled out Kinsley informed the RFL of their arrangements which led to this week's fixture being postponed. 

With the weekend spare I'll be going to watch Sherwood Wolf Hunt v Sheffield Forgers (Pundits favourites & next weeks opponents)

Keep an eye on Sheffield Hawks, they've done some serious recruitment.

Naughty Marauder.

No spectators remember........😄

Watched Dockers A v Kingswood Knights on East Park . League fixture . Good solid win for Dockers . Kingwood played well especially 1st half . Dockers did plenty of goal line defending whilst scoring some well worked tries . Kingswood always kept Dockers on there toes . Lots of rain right through the game , luckily wind had dropped away during the game . 

Dockers 1st team played Skirlaugh in a friendly , game going to Skirlaugh . 

Plenty of under v18s across both teams . Great to watch some amateur sport , shame they couldn't get changed and showered after the game . Rules are rules !!! 

On 08/05/2021 at 20:37, henage said:

Watched Dockers A v Kingswood Knights on East Park . League fixture . Good solid win for Dockers . Kingwood played well especially 1st half . Dockers did plenty of goal line defending whilst scoring some well worked tries . Kingswood always kept Dockers on there toes . Lots of rain right through the game , luckily wind had dropped away during the game . 

Dockers 1st team played Skirlaugh in a friendly , game going to Skirlaugh . 

Plenty of under v18s across both teams . Great to watch some amateur sport , shame they couldn't get changed and showered after the game . Rules are rules !!! 

Our first game in our league this coming weekend, fingers crossed for the weather being better than last weeks.

The results went basically as we expected from what we've been hearing on the jungle drums.

Sherwood Wolf Hunt 70 v 4 Sheffield Forgers, Woodhouse Warriors 26 v 26 Dearn Valley Bulldogs, Hemsworth 12 v 32 Sheffield Hawks Moorends-Thorne Marauders P V P Kinsley Hotel Raiders.

Great start by St Albans Centurions, winning bragging rights over the 'local rivals' Hemel Stags A. Although we said no spectators, I did notice that, because we have a public footpath running through one side of the ground, an awful lot of people who were out for a walk, families, dog walkers etc were stopping and watching the game. One lad I spoke to, out with his wife and two little girls said he didn't realise how much he missed walking with his family and stopping to watch the rugby, football or cricket as he passed by.

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

1 hour ago, Exiled Townie said:

Great start by St Albans Centurions, winning bragging rights over the 'local rivals' Hemel Stags A. Although we said no spectators, I did notice that, because we have a public footpath running through one side of the ground, an awful lot of people who were out for a walk, families, dog walkers etc were stopping and watching the game. One lad I spoke to, out with his wife and two little girls said he didn't realise how much he missed walking with his family and stopping to watch the rugby, football or cricket as he passed by.

Roll on the freedom to allow speccies to watch without restrictions, having to herd them into groups of 6 is the easy bit, keeping them in the groups is the hard work, I now know how primary school teacher feels and that's with us dealing with adults who's concentration span is shorter than a goldfish. 

Been to watch Dockers A v Sutton Trust .

Rubbish game , Trust had discipline issues right across the field .

Language was a disgrace .

Dockers got the win . 

If I was Scarborough (any team really)that had player new to the game or lots of youngsters I would give Sutton Trust a miss .   

2 hours ago, Impartial Observer said:

Where are Sutton trust from, are they a new team?

Not a new team , reformed I think . 

As you come out of Dockers car park(willows club) you can see Portobello street , follow that for a mile , turn right , head to Preston Road , Sutton Trust estate is on your left .

Probably one of the most deprived areas in Hull .   Not Sutton trust in particular .  

Archived