York Knights Ladies

spanishknight

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big things happening with the ladies. 7 signed today. Even got a good mention on look north deffo raising the awareness of the club. Good luck to them

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

and 7 quality players at that. shows real ambition from the forward looking knights. tomorrows YCK Ladies match is live on the sportsmans youtube channel from 1145am tomorrow. im really lookin forward to seeing how we go.

brilliant performance. very impressed by marshall, she is a real bag of tricks and kicked superbly, would have been my POM for sure. peach is class, and i thought stimpson and limbert (2 of the old guard!) made a real impact at a crucial time.

i very much hope that when we get back to being able to attend matches that the womens games are sheduled so that they dont clash with the mens wherever possible.

and also the YCK website would look much more balanced if it added a YCK ladies shield onto its header and the Womens RL league table to the footer!

the futures breet, the futures kneets!

On 10/05/2021 at 07:52, Nearenough said:

brilliant performance. very impressed by marshall, she is a real bag of tricks and kicked superbly, would have been my POM for sure. peach is class, and i thought stimpson and limbert (2 of the old guard!) made a real impact at a crucial time.

i very much hope that when we get back to being able to attend matches that the womens games are sheduled so that they dont clash with the mens wherever possible.

and also the YCK website would look much more balanced if it added a YCK ladies shield onto its header and the Womens RL league table to the footer!

the futures breet, the futures kneets!

I'm hoping the plan is for double headers at the LNER...

double headers r good if we are allowed to park for that long! it will be nice to get to some away fixtures as well but if both fixtures are sundays (12/3pm) theyd have to be no more than 45mins or so apart to make a double header away day possible.

10 hours ago, Toby The Tram said:

I think Gav may have just shed a tear

im afraid ive lost track of the parking situation...where are we at now? can we park outside the ground in the M&S carpark to watch the match for free or not now? or do we have to pay? and/or is it time limited?

1 hour ago, Nearenough said:

im afraid ive lost track of the parking situation...where are we at now? can we park outside the ground in the M&S carpark to watch the match for free or not now? or do we have to pay? and/or is it time limited?

Signage still states max 2 hours parking on match days , hopefully YCK will update all supporters with guidelines on the exact rules😀😀😀

Archived