York Knights Ladies

spanishknight

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what makes this unbelievable achievement more remarkable is the improvement this team has made and just how far it has come. Just over 14 months ago York City Knights ladies were thrashed 70-4 by the Tigers in a pre-season friendly. Winning 32-4 is one hell of a turn around. 

9 hours ago, Nearenough said:

out classed em. do we get any chance to buy final tickets?

Quite agree class performance , let's just pray were saying the same thing on 6th of June 😀😀😀

The Knights Ladies have strengthened their squad with the signing of 21 year old Emma Hardy. She is an England U20 rugby union international who can play anywhere across the backs. She is expected to make her debut against Cas. tomorrow. Another great signing showing the ambition of the club. Good luck Emma.

Come on "the Knights ladies" I hope you get this one sewn up. Come on you kneets! I am defo watching this one. Very impressed with the women's rugby league that I've seen up to yet. The only other match I've seen was the inaugural superleague grand final at etihad campus a few years ago. 

Gearing my self up for this one if they reproduce a Castleford type performance like they did in the semi's every chance, good luck girls every Knights supporter will be cheering you on .(bring home that cup)

come you lady Kinghts 

Hard lines to the Knights. You came up against a very good Saint Helen's side. Remember, you've had an influx of new players recently. When they all get to know each other I'm sure the results will start to come. Keep up your sterling efforts in promoting the women's game. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived