Kyle Feldt grounding

For those who didn't see it, this is an amazing grounding from Kyle Feldt this morning. I still can't work out how he did it.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

This is an amazing try. 

Only in the NRL would you see something like that.

Feldt deserves representative honours.  Unfortunately he will not be able to represent Australia.  His only hope is the development of rugby league in Norway or Germany.

5 minutes ago, Manfred Mann said:

Not sure we need a comment like that Manfred.  It's just a great Rugby League try... let's not trigger another NRL vs. Super League debate or give people the chance to say it shouldn't be on here.  Let's just enjoy a great Rugby League try.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

23 hours ago, Dunbar said:

Not sure we need a comment like that Manfred.  It's just a great Rugby League try... let's not trigger another NRL vs. Super League debate or give people the chance to say it shouldn't be on here.  Let's just enjoy a great Rugby League try.

True ... but I will gently say that average centre bloke had a good game 

On 08/05/2021 at 18:02, Dunbar said:

Watching it, the defenders pushed him back but he was left sort of kneeling facing forward, so as it left his arm free he just stretched over.

On 08/05/2021 at 17:01, Dunbar said:

For those who didn't see it, this is an amazing grounding from Kyle Feldt this morning. I still can't work out how he did it.

It was something special, wasn't it?

Another addition to my great memories archive.

How is it that their commentators, add so much to (enhance) the show, whereas ours seem so despondent, by comparison.  

1 hour ago, fighting irish said:

How is that their commentators, add so much to (enhance) the show, whereas ours seem so despondent, by comparison.  

Speaking of Aussie commentators I don`t have pay so I listen to most of the games listening on the radio, any way if you ever get a chance listen to the three blokes I`ve highlighted below, they call all the North Queensland games whenever they play at home, the three of them are absolute classics, real North Queenslanders, they`ve got the drawl and all and they are three of the best League radio callers I`ve ever heard, and I`ve heard a few. Laid-back, knowledgeable, down-to-earth and they really love their League up there in North Queensland, one of them was reminiscing the other day about watching Gordon Tallis`s old man Wally Tallis play donkeys years ago. Any way if you get a chance have a listen it`s great stuff.

To ensure ABC Grandstand NRL is able to call all eight games of NRL each week, additional commentary teams are spread around the country, they include:
·      Sydney: Brad Cooke, Daniel Anderson, Richard Svenson, Matt Head & Julian Daw
·      Brisbane: Quentin Hull, Clinton Schifcofske, Billy Moore, Alister Nicholson & Zane Bojack 
·      North Queensland: Darryl Griffiths, Grant Bell & Laurie Spina
·      Canberra: Tim Gavel, Alan Tongue, David Packwood, & Tim Gore
·      Newcastle: Craig Hamilton, Andrew Ryan & Michael Hodgson
·      New Zealand: Allen McLaughlin & Owen Wright

Matches will be broadcast on a combination of ABC Local Radio, ABC Grandstand on Digital RadioABC Radio online and via the ABC Radio App. For the complete broadcast schedule go to abc.net.au/grandstand.

Read more at: https://www.radioinfo.com.au/news/nrl-fans-rejoice-grandstand-returns-broadcast-every-game © Radioinfo.com.au

***** It`s the three North Queensland blokes and you could probably pick them up on ABC Radio on-line, I know they get a lot of on-line listeners because they like to read out texts from listeners at far flung places.

On 08/05/2021 at 17:55, Manfred Mann said:

This is an amazing try. 

Feldt deserves representative honours.  Unfortunately he will not be able to represent Australia.  His only hope is the development of rugby league in Norway or Germany.

You're right, no way would the defence in SL be that rubbish to allow him to just reach out and score.

Archived