Josh Hardcastle 100 matches for Fev

I assume Josh will be playing tomorrow as we look a bit short of three-quarters without Blackmore & Welham.

It'll be Josh's 100th game for Fev.

He's a whole hearted player Ive always admired. No-nonsense 100%er.

He's scored 47 tries in his first 99 games which is decent going.

He's a local lad which counts for something too. Time was when the whole squad was, but he, together with the likes of Cooper, Bussey and Gale who have come through the ranks or are Fev lads, is in a minority nowadays.

Only Lockwood, Davies and Cooper have played more matches for Fev.

Well done Josh.

12 hours ago, wasginger said:

A player who wears his heart on his sleeve. always gives his all. He's learned when he makes an error not to let his head drop. His skill level is improving all the time which can only benefit the team.

That's all true but for me at the minute I think Kris W and Tom M  are better options

1 hour ago, sentoffagain2 said:

Very consistent and as stated above always gives 100%.As i have said before i see him developing into a back row forward in the years to come,hopefully with us.

Well he's played  there before before but the funny thing is if you look at the squad list it says 

Josh Hardcastle Position: Centre and Gareth Gale Position: Second-row/Wing 😀

53 minutes ago, marklaspalmas said:

NERD ALERT

Josh will be the 164th player to reach the total of 100 games for Fev.

It's a list of the great and the good.

Interesting  nerd fact MLP  but wonder if the first one to reach that milestone could be my dads uncle Ernie Barraclough or one of my mams two uncles Sid and  Jim Denton who from the top of my head made their debuts together and all played well over 300 games thanks 

36 minutes ago, POR said:

Interesting  nerd fact MLP  but wonder if the first one to reach that milestone could be my dads uncle Ernie Barraclough or one of my mams two uncles Sid and  Jim Denton who from the top of my head made their debuts together and all played well over 300 games thanks 

That is some family tree you've got there!

Those three players are all club legends.

I think your idea of being the first to 100 matches (and 200, 300 and 400) lies between them is probably right.

Archived