RPH

Toulouse Olympique XIII P Newcastle Thunder P
Batley Bulldogs 26 Swinton Lions 12
London Broncos 30 Dewsbury Rams 10
Oldham 18 Widnes Vikings 40
Sheffield Eagles 25 Whitehaven RLFC 25
Bradford Bulls RLFC 37 York City Knights 18
Halifax Panthers 8 Featherstone Rovers 16

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought York would push Bradford a little closer as I thought Fev would do better against Fax, but the main thing is we won, and if we keep winning 🤔

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

We still won't get any higher in the league without Bradford and or Featherstone or Toulouse lose a couple.

4 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

I thought York would push Bradford a little closer as I thought Fev would do better against Fax, but the main thing is we won, and if we keep winning 🤔

SL it is then!

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

19 hours ago, Keep The Faith said:

That what’s it’s  about US winning And nothing else matters 

Wasn't it always? I do think that the division is generally more even this season bar the top two. It feels there is an element of jeapordy when matches are played. Take us against Swinton... on paper looked easy for us but even the bottom team have plenty to offer. I think the key for all teams is to become consistent at their highest level. Halifax and Bradford look to be getting there but not sure with the other teams yet. 

i thought same without DR,but these loans are starting to be part of game and not limited to two players,once knocks kick in it will be back to not knowing whos turning up. not that we need ash golding..lol

Not that we need loanee's or whatever they want to call it.

I must admit I was getting a bit worried when we started getting injuries and us loaning players out.

On 31/05/2021 at 14:12, RogerT said:

We still won't get any higher in the league without Bradford and or Featherstone or Toulouse lose a couple.

IN reality you don't need to get higher in the league your in the playoffs now!

Teams above you losing is of no consequence if you don't win

it's more important that you beat the teams below  you to keep your advantage

17 minutes ago, POR said:

IN reality you don't need to get higher in the league your in the playoffs now!

Teams above you losing is of no consequence if you don't win

it's more important that you beat the teams below  you to keep your advantage

I still cannot get my head round the covid percentages system this season, that puts you 2nd in the league, although you have 2 more points than Toulouse.

I know you have played a game more, but with your 14 points and their 12 points, madness. 

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

That maybe so POR but it's nice to be there at the top, yes I'm realistic yourselves and Toulouse are our worst fear.

Enjoy the rest of the season if we don't get locked down again.

Cheers Roger.

Thing is, today's games won't see us drop down whether Fax or Egulls win and we'll have a game in hand. Wonder why we haven't played Rams, when do we both have a free weekend?

18 minutes ago, phildog said:

Thing is, today's games won't see us drop down whether Fax or Egulls win and we'll have a game in hand. Wonder why we haven't played Rams, when do we both have a free weekend?

Im sure it was quoted on here that we will play Rams after June 21st once less restrictions in place on number of folk that can go as their limit at the moment is 600 as per Kirkless

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

the way things are looking even trying to go to flicks or a meal out i feel were back indoors again for christmas.some real muppets let out to play who feel nowt up.

2 hours ago, redditchbulldog said:

Im sure it was quoted on here that we will play Rams after June 21st once less restrictions in place on number of folk that can go as their limit at the moment is 600 as per Kirkless

Now 800.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

9 minutes ago, redditchbulldog said:

i stand corrected BSJ but still not enough for a Derby game to allow some money to be recouped

We could double the prices. 😉

Halifax Panthers 46 Sheffield Eagles 12
Bradford Bulls RLFC 31 Newcastle Thunder 12

as things go I am quite happy with our 71.43%

percentages make prizes. 

If Rams numbers have gone up then I think they should play the Toulouse game. They won't be clamouring for tickets so 800 Rams fans would surely make it more viable than cancelling and eventually never playing the game at all? ALL Toulouse games can't go on being postponed or there will be an impossible back-up of games which could see them undefeated off the pitch yet winning the league with a large percentage from few games.

4 hours ago, phildog said:

If Rams numbers have gone up then I think they should play the Toulouse game. They won't be clamouring for tickets so 800 Rams fans would surely make it more viable than cancelling and eventually never playing the game at all? ALL Toulouse games can't go on being postponed or there will be an impossible back-up of games which could see them undefeated off the pitch yet winning the league with a large percentage from few games.

It isn't about viability. It is about the ability and willingness to travel given the relevant governments' requirements.

Toulouse can't gain promotion without winning the playoffs.

Oldham 28 Sheffield Eagles 32

Halifax Panthers 30 York City Knights 6
Dewsbury Rams 12 Toulouse Olympique XIII 56
Swinton Lions 30 Newcastle Thunder 36
Whitehaven RLFC 20 Batley Bulldogs 24
Widnes Vikings 22 London Broncos 24
Featherstone Rovers 44 Bradford Bulls RLFC 0

38 minutes ago, RPH said:

Oldham 28 Sheffield Eagles 32

Halifax Panthers 30 York City Knights 6
Dewsbury Rams 12 Toulouse Olympique XIII 56
Swinton Lions 30 Newcastle Thunder 36
Whitehaven RLFC 20 Batley Bulldogs 24
Widnes Vikings 22 London Broncos 24
Featherstone Rovers 44 Bradford Bulls RLFC 0

table 13 06.jpg

York - 4/10 performance at best spears and clarkson best for them in a poor performance against fax who have hit form in the last few weeks 

the 2 weeks will see where we will finish this season before July and August 

Archived