Our League - Monday games

I’ve seen that fans of Oldham, Dewsbury and Newcastle won’t be able to watch their sides play on Monday evening following sky’s blockage of streaming as home fans will return btw Friday just gone Sheffield Eagles vs Batley was on our league meanwhile on a free sky channel 2 challenge cup ties were shown i’m for one baffled by this as fans of the clubs would still have to pay 4.95 for the game meaning the home teams would make some kind of money back 

why does the sport shoot itself in the foot so many times before it realises it’s public image is terrible I hope for once the RFL can resolve this issue before it’s too late and the championship clubs lose fans 

6 minutes ago, Keep The Faith said:

I’ve seen that fans of Oldham, Dewsbury and Newcastle won’t be able to watch their sides play on Monday evening following sky’s blockage of streaming as home fans will return btw Friday just gone Sheffield Eagles vs Batley was on our league meanwhile on a free sky channel 2 challenge cup ties were shown i’m for one baffled by this as fans of the clubs would still have to pay 4.95 for the game meaning the home teams would make some kind of money back 

why does the sport shoot itself in the foot so many times before it realises it’s public image is terrible I hope for once the RFL can resolve this issue before it’s too late and the championship clubs lose fans 

The answer to the italics is in bold.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

6 hours ago, Keep The Faith said:

Presumably the issue here is that there are four SL games being streamed on OurLeague on Monday night and there just isn't the capacity for technical reasons to show more than that at a time (hence perhaps why Fev were told they'd have to switch kickoff to 6pm if they wanted OurLeague to stream the game against Oldham).

5 hours ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Presumably the issue here is that there are four SL games being streamed on OurLeague on Monday night and there just isn't the capacity for technical reasons to show more than that at a time (hence perhaps why Fev were told they'd have to switch kickoff to 6pm if they wanted OurLeague to stream the game against Oldham).

All the championship comments on the subject is down to the clash with the Sky game. Including now Bradford moving the fixture again

Archived