Sat 15 - Mon 17 May - The Betfred Championship Match Thread

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, damp squib said:

I hope you’re right but I’m still predicting that Toulouse will stroll the league with several games to spare, a record breaking points difference and two league wins over Fev and then still lose to them in the playoff final.

If you're predicting that Toulouse will gain two league wins over Fev you should get a bet on Widnes for the 1895 Cup as the only way Fev's game against Toulouse will be replayed now is if Fev lose that semi final.

16 hours ago, damp squib said:

I hope you’re right but I’m still predicting that Toulouse will stroll the league with several games to spare, a record breaking points difference and two league wins over Fev and then still lose to them in the playoff final.

Not that points difference is of any relevance, of course.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

17 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Trigger Happy Drake 😉

I'd just finished a 12 hour shift in the office sub-editing on League Express, uploading content to the website and publishing the digital edition.

I could barely see straight by the end of it. 👀

2 hours ago, John Drake said:

I'd just finished a 12 hour shift in the office sub-editing on League Express, uploading content to the website and publishing the digital edition.

I could barely see straight by the end of it. 👀

Careful, the RFL will be recruiting you as a ref 😂

Normally, I leave a game that was a 68-0 blow out a bit flat. But these aren't normal times. It's been 441 days since I last watched fev. Tonight, sat with mates, talking sheeite and watching the greatest game..... well.... it was just banging.

I loved every single second of it. Just loved it.

Time to put the kettle on😊

Archived