Mon 17 May: SL: St Helens v Salford Red Devils KO 19:45

Who will win?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/05/21 at 19:15

Salford have looked much better over the last couple of games and Saints perhaps haven't been at their best.

That said I'd still be very surprised if Saints don't win this.

Saints by 12

11 minutes ago, MZH said:

Salford have looked much better over the last couple of games and Saints perhaps haven't been at their best.

That said I'd still be very surprised if Saints don't win this.

Saints by 12

Edging your bets, but not really.

You have to go with Saints overall, it has to be said.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

6 hours ago, Oxford said:

Edging your bets, but not really.

You have to go with Saints overall, it has to be said.

Not really hedging my bets. I'm confident Saints will win. I do think Salford might make them work hard for it though. They seem to be slowly but surely finding their feet under Marshall, and Saints haven't really impressed for a few weeks now.

3 hours ago, MZH said:

Not really hedging my bets. I'm confident Saints will win. I do think Salford might make them work hard for it though. They seem to be slowly but surely finding their feet under Marshall, and Saints haven't really impressed for a few weeks now.

I think you missed the  "..not really ..." bit.😉

18 hours ago, Moove said:

Looks like I've got a ticket for this one in the ballot so I'm just excited to get back to a game. It's been far too long!

Lucky you, enjoy 👍. Do you know how many fans will be there? 

15 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Lucky you, enjoy 👍. Do you know how many fans will be there? 

Capped at 4k but with the way Saints have done it (drawn from season ticket holders with no opt-out or option to transfer) plus the short notice, I imagine there will be a decent number who have been given a ticket but either can't or don't want to go.

They've said that the ballot for the other two games has already been done and we're likely to get two out of the three (not guaranteed) but for some reason they're only letting us know if we've got a ticket a few days before each one.

Just looking forward to some live sport though and a small release from the madness of the last 18 months 🙂

23 hours ago, Moove said:

Looks like I've got a ticket for this one in the ballot so I'm just excited to get back to a game. It's been far too long!

Got my ticket this morning too.

Annoyingly though even though we have a group booking our seats have been split up, though only 1 row and a couple of seats apart.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

14 minutes ago, Saint Toppy said:

Got my ticket this morning too.

Annoyingly though even though we have a group booking our seats have been split up, though only 1 row and a couple of seats apart.

I think you’ll find that it’s called social distancing. And if any of you want to shout for Salford then no one will know!

23 hours ago, Red Willow said:

Can't believe we are playing Saints again soon soon.

Wait until we've played them fourteen times cos of the stupid loop fixtures.

Training session for Saints that, Salford have got some international standard players in that squad but the coach who is clearly out of his depth cannot muster a tune out of them.

1 hour ago, GeordieSaint said:

28-0 FT. 

Can’t imagine that was particularly pretty; the juggernaut keeps ploughing on.

It wasn't a classic. Still making too many errors which is letting teams off the hook, I think Mata'utia knocked on three times just in the first half. Excellent in defence again though and dominant without getting out of second gear. A nicely worked try for Fages and a great finish from Grace at the end, that's about all to report I think.

Oh and it was bloody brilliant to be back at a live game 🙂

Archived