Mon 17 May: SL: Castleford Tigers v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 19:45

Who will win?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/05/21 at 19:15

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First game since Cas 28-St Helens 14 March last year. No Liam Watts, so? Who will win? Who cares? The big question of these troubled times: will the Real Ale Shed be open? Unbearable Tension!

TESTICULI AD  BREXITAM.

In the cup-tie Rovers were by far the better team but couldn't quite hold on. A freak try by McShane turned the tables and then a score after the final hooter. Yes this points to a familiar Rovers failing but even Powell said his team were fortunate.

The game was a draw after full time and still a draw after the extra 10 minutes. If it had been a Super League game it was a draw even with the dreaded golden point.

I say this just to make the point that nobody should presume this will be a walk in for Cas.

Rovers have had a good long rest whilst Cas had to dig deep against Salford, plus Liam Watts is banned. Rovers got well beaten in the end against Warrington but they did yet again show some positive signs. I think they have looked good so far this year and I fancy them to cause a little upset here.

Rovers by 6

On 11/05/2021 at 22:05, DimmestStar said:

In the cup-tie Rovers were by far the better team but couldn't quite hold on.

If you hadn't included those two words then I would agree with you.

Again, I think this will be a close one with Cas just edging it.

But don't be surprised if Rervers get the two points here.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

5 minutes ago, voteronniegibbs said:

ere we go............ radio leeds............ 

I'm going to try and get it in up here in the North right now!

Archived