Fri 14 May: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Wakefield Trinity KO 19:45 (TV)

Who will win?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 14/05/21 at 19:15

On 11/05/2021 at 15:56, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

Shocking choice for a televised game.  

Why, WWW?

It seems logical to show all teams a few times each season.  That said, if you show a weaker one, such as Leeds and Trinity both, currently, undeniably are, against a stronger one, then you risk a one way procession reflected in a blow-out score.  I would much sooner see two of the weaker teams take on each other, as will be the case here.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/05/2021 at 22:46, DimmestStar said:

Wakefield to win and Agar sacked.

If Wakefield do win the game I would say this will be a genuine consideration of the Leeds board.

Leeds still have Walker, Newman, Lui, Tetevano, Myler & Smith missing from their best 17/19 but unlike earlier in the season they can now field a capable set of backs.

If you include the two hookers; Briscoe, Hurrell, Handley, Gale, Sutcliffe, Leeming, Dwyer, Eastmond is not really chopped liver!

Leeds have much more depth to their squad than Wakefield who are also down on numbers.

I think Leeds will probably win with something to spare but if they don't Agar must expect to be asked to come up the office. Not many would survive 6 losses in a row.

They've got to give all clubs some air time I suppose, lets face it neither are going to be in the mix for the big games at the end of the year, play-off's or GF so they'll not be getting any televised games then.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

3 hours ago, MyMrsWouldPreferSinfield said:

If Wakefield do win the game I would say this will be a genuine consideration of the Leeds board.

Leeds still have Walker, Newman, Lui, Tetevano, Myler & Smith missing from their best 17/19 but unlike earlier in the season they can now field a capable set of backs.

If you include the two hookers; Briscoe, Hurrell, Handley, Gale, Sutcliffe, Leeming, Dwyer, Eastmond is not really chopped liver!

Leeds have much more depth to their squad than Wakefield who are also down on numbers.

I think Leeds will probably win with something to spare but if they don't Agar must expect to be asked to come up the office. Not many would survive 6 losses in a row.

Sean Long the new Leeds first team coach if they lose tonight ?. 

5 hours ago, MyMrsWouldPreferSinfield said:

Can't use Tetevano & Myler as excuses, they're not injured, they got themselves suspended.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

I disagree. Yeah it's not the best teams involved, but its a very important game for both of them and on paper it looks like being very close. Plus Leeds are a team that a lot of people love to hate, so most neutrals watching will be cheering for Wakefield rather than just not really being bothered who wins. I'm looking forward to the game.

7 hours ago, MyMrsWouldPreferSinfield said:

Agar will not be sacked or called to the office if Leeds lose, he may go at the end of the season regardless if what happens the test of the season but doubt he will be sacked.

its only the 6th game of the season lots of twists and turns and 22 games to play, no side is in a relegation battle or handing trophies out at this stage. Once Leeds get a settled side back they will start picking up more wins than losses. And I think Wakey far too good to really struggle to get enough wins to be in relegation fight.

There is no doubt Agar is a terrible coach. He has been found out to be rubbish in every post he has held. I was extremely surprised that Leeds recruited him. He will not be sacked tonight as even a badly coached Leeds are far better than the team us Wakey supporters are having to suffer.

However if you Leeds lads really need to see a bad coach look no further than Chester. Agar was bad at Wakey but I believe Chester has been an even worse coach for the club. No other SL club would tolerate his record .

9 minutes ago, Agbrigg said:

There is no doubt Agar is a terrible coach.

This really isn't the case and multiple players who have been coached by him say the complete opposite.

21 minutes ago, Agbrigg said:

There is no doubt Agar is a terrible coach. He has been found out to be rubbish in every post he has held. I was extremely surprised that Leeds recruited him. He will not be sacked tonight as even a badly coached Leeds are far better than the team us Wakey supporters are having to suffer.

However if you Leeds lads really need to see a bad coach look no further than Chester. Agar was bad at Wakey but I believe Chester has been an even worse coach for the club. No other SL club would tolerate his record .

Agar’s a good coach in my opinion I like him.

Up the Trin 

7 minutes ago, WakefieldCityLoyal said:

Agar’s a good coach in my opinion I like him.

Up the Trin 

coaches can only do so much with the talent or lack of it they have to work with - melbourne storm could prob come over here for one season and win every game without bringing craig bellamy with them and craig bellamy could go to dewsbury as head coach for a season but he wouldnt take them to wembley 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

The Agar who got the sack at Hull 

Got sack at Wakey

Made a right Horlicks of French gig.

Technically head coach at wire when the had a terrible season.

For those who thinks he is good ,I hope he arrives at your various clubs 

2 minutes ago, Agbrigg said:

Because crowds can get in. 

of course- not even been taking much notice of the news lately or keeping updated

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Archived